• ...and so much more!
  • jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    Gun show in Richmond anybody going, never been to the Richmond show I was wondering if it was very big ?

Richmond Wayne Co. Fairgrounds Kuhlman Center 861 Salisbury Rd. dates | map

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I haven't been in a year or so, small show with a lot of the same people Central Indiana Gunshows always has at the other shows they do. Sometimes you can find some decent deals though. If it isn't a real far drive I'd say check it out. Admission prices are always decent.

csm47362

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    New Castle, IN
    It has been a few years since I have been, last time a went a dealer forgot to unload a gun and and was showing it to someone and they discharged a round ended up in someone's foot, scared the crap out of me. The show was not all the big, but I did find a few deals their, but deals are getting harder to fine. I think it was something like $5 buck to get in so I agree if you are close it might be worth a look.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I went to the last one, when ARs were still made of gold, and even though the market was "artificially" inflated, still saw a few good deals. I'll be checking this one out, too. One of the guys in a booth told me about the AD, which, of course, just impressed upon me to MAKE SURE I was unloaded before I came in, being just another civilian, and all. Not big, but a fairly nice show.
    Andy

mattfoley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Wayne Co.
    Could you guys that go to the Richmond show keep a look out for a used XD45 Serial US615189? It was lost here in Centerville this afternoon. I am worried someone picked it up and would sell it there; do contact Centerville Police if you do (765) 855-5222

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i usually go since its so close to home but its not much of a show. ill be there this weekend atleast once.

i will write down the serial number of your xd and try to compare it to the used xds i see

jwdeal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2009
    not worth it

Hi..I went to my first and last show..nothing of any interest,,no new guns..just old used and lots of nic nacs..

beware

jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    I am thinking about Sat. morning, never been to the Richmond show, always looking for reloading stuff, "never know unless you go" I will keep an eye out for the XD.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    they had a few glock 21s that i was looking at. ars were still a little high. there was a kit ar with a riggo lower and a ? upper had all the bells and whistles for 795 that i thought was a decent buy.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    lots of high priced AR's and a whole range of prices on ammo, several XD's, but sorry, not the missing one... several glocks, almost no sigs... Several knife booths, lots of odds and ends... Not stellar, but interesting, none the less.
    Andy

Last edited:

ralphb72

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Greens Fork, IN
    I had a good time, I was with the most beautiful girl in the room (my daughter), and she picked out a couple of handguns she liked, didn't buy any yet but lots of good ideas.

Top Bottom