• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Place is packed. I stopped in to drop off guns that I repaired and ended up helping Jahred at 21st as he was doing transactions and people swarming the tables. Saw Cwood who was having a good time and had a lovely accomplice too! Brad was swamped. Yapped with quite a few people and many noticed my hands were slightly messed up from laser tattoo removal. Handed out cards to any who wanted them from my Lodge Brother that does that type of work. Good deals on police type H&K USP 40's and Beretta 92's with night sights. Saw beautiful fully engraved S&W's...

Uh....uh...can't think of all the other stuff I saw.

I was wearing my Order of the Black Shamrock T-shirt. You might've seen me and not known it!!!

Thunder219

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    i saw some $250 mosins.....not sure if i missed something about them but they looked normal to me. i'm guessing he will be having a hard time selling them

brian0128

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2009
    I think I'll drive out and check the show out tomorrow. I am hoping to find an AR lower coplete for around 300.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I was there. I don't know a lot about anything other than new polymer pistols but I didn't see anything super special in that regard. Sure, there are tons of guns I'd love to buy, but I can order them for less.

I bought a magazine and some ammo.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I made the drive up today. :wow: small show... very small but busy. INGO Supporters Indiana Supply Depot, 21st Century Firearms and Brad's Knives are there with a good amount of inventory. Didn't see much that caught my eye at other tables.

HOWEVER... I was able to find a New England Patriots Jersey at the Kokomo Gun Show :rockwoot:

Also had the chance to meet Advertising Supporter cedartop of Suarez International Suarez International - INGunOwners

kok1xb.jpg

kokb.jpg

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Kokomo Show

Saw a few people I knew , Kokomodave for one. My wife bought a colt 22 from Brads Knives, dont know whats up with that,the last 2 gunshows I have taken the wife to she winds up buying guns and I bring home nothing.
    She even took one of my colts away from me and said it was hers now.
    She is becoming a colt collector, and thats fine by me.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Talked to a couple of buds who are dealers. They said, there was a good crowd but no one was spending any money. There opinion was that this was the slowest show in the past year.

Some of the guns prices were :n00b:, but most items were reasonable. If a person made an offer, I think a dealer would negotiate. Especially if the buyer had cash.

I suspect that a lot of people are holding out on spending anything until the Indy 1500.

millfire517

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Grant County, IN
    I met some nice guy at the 21st century booth, he seemed pretty swamped. I will make it up to talk to him more about some silencers in a few weeks. I had the blue carhart hoodie and camo hat on who was overheating.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Just rolled in back at home a short time ago. I ended up buying a M&P15 from Jahred along with a couple of mags, and 500 rounds of ammo from Cwood. Even if I hadn't bought anything, the show was worthwhile for me, getting to meet INGO's head honcho and spending quite a bit of time BS'ing with Cwood after meeting him. It is worth the travel for me, getting to deal with good people.

JDubb

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Frankfort IN
    I was there took the family to their first show. Kids had a blast with their "My first Gun" cases!!!!! Sorry if they hit you with them, some of the aisles were close together!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Place is packed. I stopped in to drop off guns that I repaired and ended up helping Jahred at 21st as he was doing transactions and people swarming the tables. Saw Cwood who was having a good time and had a lovely accomplice too! Brad was swamped. Yapped with quite a few people and many noticed my hands were slightly messed up from laser tattoo removal. Handed out cards to any who wanted them from my Lodge Brother that does that type of work. Good deals on police type H&K USP 40's and Beretta 92's with night sights. Saw beautiful fully engraved S&W's...

Uh....uh...can't think of all the other stuff I saw.

I was wearing my Order of the Black Shamrock T-shirt. You might've seen me and not known it!!!

that would have been my daughter and thank you.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    The show was packed and it seemed more crowded than normal for this show. Seems like people were spending money (better than most shows here).... I'm guessing people are still in the holiday mood or could it possibly be from the lingering effects from last night? :dunno:

It was good seeing the INGO members that I knew and the ones that I met for the first time.

I'm wiped...so it's off to bed for me as I'm back in the trenches tomorrow.

:ingo:

Top Bottom