• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    I was pretty disappointed. I got there around 4 today. Did a complete walk through, couldn't find much of a deal on anything that interested me.

I bought some reloaded 45acp from a vendor who I talked with for a bit of time on reloading (something I want to get into)... some Jerky, and that was it...

First gun I saw that interested me was overpriced by about $500-700 (FN Five-Seven).... not much else peaked my interested other than an older S&W .38sp that would've been fun.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I bought the beef jerky other than that, it wasn't as interesting as I had hoped being my first gun show.

Some guy did let me fire his chromed out Desert Eagle at Midwest today tho :rockwoot: that was awesome

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Lots of shotguns and rifles. It was not crowded at all inside. I hate to see the parking situation if they fill the place up.

akethan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    What a joke, it looked more like a garage sale than a gunshow.

Total waste of my time and $5.

The crappy St Joe Co. show is 100x better.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    The thing that gets me is a guy has a used rifle already priced $200 over it's new value and when i started to negotiate he acted like he was offended. Now, i understand the premise of pricing a bit higher to add room for negotiation because everyone like to feel like they are getting a deal but talk about rediculous. Frankly this show was way out of line.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    That was the worst show yet! The analogy to a garage sale was spot on.

If you wanted some beef jerky or chocolate covered nuts, then you were in the right place.

I did walk out with a steel swinger target that my daughter just had to have. The price of $57 was not too out of line and my daughter thought that it was a good deal to be able to shoot at 4 animal shapes on the same target.

I will not attend next year.

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    You saw ammo for $10 wow lol I must have missed it. For the first time I wasn't surprised by the prices., maybe next time it will be better!

Sorry, I meant reasonable price.. not the prices at this show...

Seriously this was a huge waste of time, and I'll be avoiding these shows from now on. I should've waited to hear reports back from people before going....

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    Sorry, I meant reasonable price.. not the prices at this show...

Seriously this was a huge waste of time, and I'll be avoiding these shows from now on. I should've waited to hear reports back from people before going....
    Lol I got what you where saying. This show and the prices:n00b:, well enough said.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    We went today, Not so good.
    My brother found a leather holster made by S&W that looked like it would fit his .22 revolver. Asked the guy what it was for, he didn't know. My brother offered $10 for it. The guy said he wanted $20..... My brother said HUH? you got it marked $15.
    The guy took it away from my brother and threw it in a box under the table and walked away.....

Top Bottom