• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phil

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    EDIT: The show dates are Jan 20-22!!! Thanks, Brian! I was mistaken by thinking it was this weekend...but it gives me another couple weeks to save up.....

Gunslingers is putting on a show in Elkhart this weekend! It's at the RV Hall of Fame. The other venues they have done have turned out nice...hope this one will, too.

Last edited:

phil

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    I need to get the flyer out and double check....but I believe it's Fri 3:00pm-8:00(?)pm Sat and Sun from 9:00 am-5:00(?)pm

For those who don't know, the RV Hall of Fame is off of CR17 just North of CR 6 (South of 80/90). On the NE side of Elkhart.

Admission is $5 per day or $12 for all 3.

These are the same promoters that put on the Howe show and the Auburn show. I've been to both and wasn't disappointed....bigger than South Bend but not quite Shipshe. We'll see what Elkhart brings....

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    it's put on by gunslinger promotions, too bad they haven't updated their site since october of 2011... bummer. i'm still trying to find info on it phil, i know spanky has the flier, i'll try to get it uploaded to this thread

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    sorry to burst your bubble phil, it's not this weekend... here's a quick "cell phone scan" however i'll still be attending :D

IMG228.jpg

akethan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    Good to know I'll check it out.

Hopefully they get some people to fill the tables with guns instead of beanie babies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I hadn't seen this thread since the correction. At least I know where it is now :D
    I got there and there were only 3 vehicles in the parking lot, but their box truck advertising the Gun Show was out along the highway. So we went in and the guys knew nothing about it, but I found a flyer.

phil

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    There is a pretty decent breakfast joint a bit south of there on CR 17. I think it's called Stack's or Stacker's...something like that...I may be up for breakfast.

kharb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Granger
    It's called Stack's, corner of Beck Drive and CR-17. Good breakfast!

Anybody know how big this show is going to be? I may try to go Friday with my F-I-L.

phil

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    If it's anything like their other venues, it will be pretty decent. I'd guess 2x South Bend or 3/4 of Shipshe. This is just a guess because this is the first time in Elkhart...

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    Anybody know how big this show is going to be? I may try to go Friday with my F-I-L.

Hard to say with their low profile advertising.:)
    Note that they are inviting Archey,Survival supplies,Taxidermists,ATVs,deer processors,gold and silver buyers, collectable metal signs
    icon5.gif

Top Bottom