• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    Definitely check out Two Brothers Firearms in New Albany ,Falls City Firearms in Clarksville, and Good to Go Tactical in Georgetown, IN. Good to Go has plenty of AR-15 stuff to keep you happy for hours.

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    Technically, Evansville has Strictly Shooting, Rajo's, Red Ghost (close-but not in the city), and Gander Mountain.

Note:
    As others have pointed out to me, constantly, Rajo's & Strictly Shooting are higher than most, and might as well be considered retail on everything. Hey, don't blame me, it's the reputation they've made for themselves.

Wwwildthing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Arizona
    John's Guns in Vernon (just south of North Vernon - sounds obvious when you say it like that), next to the railroad tracks on the curve (if you know the area, that's all the address you need). He's only been open about 6 months.

I bought my Glock 26 there. I think it was the first one he ever sold.

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Costners in Bedford has some variety. While it is not a huge store it is not small either. While Dave isn't bad to deal with he can cuss enough to make a truck driver blush. Paul (one of the salesmen) has a good knowledge and is easy to talk to. No matter who you deal with there I have never seen them have the "you're new here so you have to prove yourself before we'll sell you anything or be pleasant" attitude that I have seen in many local gun-shops.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Gonna have to go with Falls city firearms, Rick is a nice guy and his prices are good too, he takes consignments, and he moves alot of guns.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Anyone been to Good 2 Go Tactical? Never bought a firearm from them, but several mags and ammo cans,primers,followers. They build suppressors too. Nice guys,check'm out. Georgetown,west on 64

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Costners in Bedford has some variety. While it is not a huge store it is not small either. While Dave isn't bad to deal with he can cuss enough to make a truck driver blush. Paul (one of the salesmen) has a good knowledge and is easy to talk to. No matter who you deal with there I have never seen them have the "you're new here so you have to prove yourself before we'll sell you anything or be pleasant" attitude that I have seen in many local gun-shops.

Your experience with Cosner's has obviously been much different than mine. I'm glad you had a positive one. As for me, I would sooner spend an eternity in Hell than give Cosner's a dime of my money. They are rude, arrogant, and condescending, plus their prices are higher than a giraffes testicles.

racersden

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Evansville
    Meeks Guns in Ft Branch. Check them out. The old Randys Sporting Goods has been given a face lift. More and more guns coming in daily. Jeff and Christina are great people also. They buy, sell, and trade.

Glen

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Dave's Guns in Holland.

Yes, a trip to Dave's is a must if you are in the area. Nice trade in inventory and I-64 is only a mile or so south of them. It is a small shop and the new prices reflect it. I got quoted $300.00 over other online sources for a Tactical Mini-14 .

cjfarmer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    Princeton, Indiana
    Meeks Guns in Ft Branch. Check them out. The old Randys Sporting Goods has been given a face lift. More and more guns coming in daily. Jeff and Christina are great people also. They buy, sell, and trade.

Glen

x2. I also like Righ to Bear Arms in Haubstadt. The owners are nice guys. Plus, one is a jeep guy :rockwoot: Some of their prices may be a little high, but I dont mind paying a little more to support them.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Has anybody been to the new one in Mitchell yet? It's just east on Hwy 60. Keep thinking I'll stop in, but haven't done it yet. It's pretty small and I think they just opened in the last month or so.

As Bonehead said, Cosners' has a decent selection of new and used guns.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Technically, Evansville has Strictly Shooting, Rajo's, Red Ghost (close-but not in the city), and Gander Mountain.

Note:
    As others have pointed out to me, constantly, Rajo's & Strictly Shooting are higher than most, and might as well be considered retail on everything. Hey, don't blame me, it's the reputation they've made for themselves.

Has something happened to Guns Unlimited on Covert? I hope not ,I don't go there often but the owner is a super nice guy. Dick's also sell guns still too don't they?

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Has anybody been to the new one in Mitchell yet? It's just east on Hwy 60. Keep thinking I'll stop in, but haven't done it yet. It's pretty small and I think they just opened in the last month or so.

As Bonehead said, Cosners' has a decent selection of new and used guns.

Didn't hear about that one......... That's right up the road.

Cosner's? Mmm. I'll keep my opinion to myself about them.
    They do have quite a few guns to look over........ Buy? Not me.

Top Bottom