• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    Lets see... I have heard good things about great outdoors in Jasper. I live in Evansville and have been to Rajo's, a good little shop, didn't seem like they had a whole lot but great service and great to talk to. Strictly Shooting on the east side of town I don't particularly care for as the staff has always made me kind of uncomftorable. I do use their indoor range though. My favorite shop is Daves gun shop in holland in by the interstate. great selection good prices and they have a decent little outdoor range setup. However, I like to buy from gun shows as I can shop around from a lot of shops in a little time! i always enjoy the ones at the 4h fairgrounds or the national guard armory in Eville

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    Folks, can I also recommend HiTek Firearms and Training in Sellersburg? Bruce is the manager and I've talked with both him and the owners with regard to selling our ammo. They have a very aggressive stance on pricing and you should at least call or check them out. They have only been open 2 weeks and business has been good.

Mike
    Acme Ammunition LLC

Viper393

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Clark County
    Folks, can I also recommend HiTek Firearms and Training in Sellersburg? Bruce is the manager and I've talked with both him and the owners with regard to selling our ammo. They have a very aggressive stance on pricing and you should at least call or check them out. They have only been open 2 weeks and business has been good.

Mike
    Acme Ammunition LLC

I stopped in there last week for the first time. Real nice guys.

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.

Mike
    Acme Ammunition LLC

Where at in Sellersburg?

Nevermind, just hit the link.

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    Anyone else notice that when there was an escaped burglar in Holland, IN they interviewed the owner of Dave's Guns? There was a car stopped in town with 2 robbery suspects. One was caught, the other escaped and put the whole town on lockdown

triharley

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    St. Anthony, IN
    +1 for Red ghost. Was their today and Terry was great to talk too with great advice. He had another gentleman in their today too. Wish I knew who he was, he was great with offering advice and other great opinions.

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    Daves in Holland sells reloading supplies. I like Daves it is a good place and his the gal in there who I believe is his daughter is always nice and helpful and it is great to see such a gal working in the gun business.

cableguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Southwest Indiana
    There are plenty in the Evansville metro area. Strictly Shooting on the east side off Stockwell, Rajo's on the west on Franklin. You also have big stores like Gander Mountain and Dick's, also on the east side. My favorite is a hole in the wall in St. Joseph called Red Ghost Guns. I've ordered my last two handguns from there. Good service and good prices.

Of course the best prices are found near Owensboro, KY at Whittaker's. That place is gun heaven, but it's not always worth the drive. Just depends on what you're looking for.
    I will 2nd high marks for Red Ghost, they are great! Good prices and good stock, very friendly, too.

Top Bottom