• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    besides tactical and 2 brothers in new albany ..
    111 in clarksville ..

there is also good to go tactical in georgetown ...
    Ammunition - Firearms - Manufacturing : Home

I was in "Good To Go" this past weekend. I was surprised to see a couple of used S&W model 41 .22 cal. target pistols for $1,850.00 each:eek: They also had a couple of used S&W model 52 .38SPL target pistols that were overpriced. I didn't get a chance to ask about the prices. Maybe they think that these target pistols have some collector's value. Some of the used long guns seemed to have reasonable prices, but the tacticool stuff seemed priced a little high. They did seem to have some average prices on case lots of rifle ammo.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Harder's Gun shop on Gun Shop Road near Shoals Indiana, Hunter Supply near Bedford on Purdue Farm Road

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I've never been to that 111 in Clarksville but i'll have to check it out now. Mostly i use Acme in Seymour.

k12lts

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Jackson County
    Check out Ace Hardware in Scottsburg, Jeff runs the gun shop there and stocks lots of guns at good prices. Dale at 256 Sport Garden just east of Austin has a nice little shop and will talk to you all day. My favorite is Acme Sports in Seymour. Stop by and see Joe and Clint.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Double tap on Acme, Joe and Clint are top notch! Also, try Bite the Bullet just a few miles north on 31. Bob is a Wilson Combat Master Dealer and also carries Nighthawk and Glock. Not much in the long guns, but real nice pistol selection.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Is Bite the Bullet at that guys house just north of seymour. How's his prices and ammo. Cabin Fever Guns & Ammo in Scottsburg towards Salem isnt bad either.

Drbrok

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Hi, I'm an FFL holder in Brown Co. IN. If you can't find what your looking for maybe I have it or I can get it. 317-409-1026

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Is Bite the Bullet at that guys house just north of seymour. How's his prices and ammo. Cabin Fever Guns & Ammo in Scottsburg towards Salem isnt bad either.

Yes, Bite the Bullet is south of Reddington & north of Seymour on Hwy 31. Prices are about average. He has some very nice stuff. I always forget about Cabin Fever. Very nice gentleman owns the place. Nice store.

I also give high marks to Jeff at Ace hardware in Scottsburg. Acme in Seymour is good as well.

Wow, I never stopped to think about all the awsome gun shops close to home.

IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    Kemp's in Jeffersonville in a hard to find little shop that does gunsmithing, duracoating as well as new, and used sales. I have bought a couple from Ron at real competetive prices. He also does some excellent duracoat work. Oh, and he is a stocking class III dealer !

Duracoat - KempsCustomCoatings.com

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Try Triple G in Greenville -Great prices on guns

The best gun store in my opinion. I have never seen his prices beaten. I have bought more guns from him than any other source ( 12 in the past 2 years, but don't tell Hillary or Barry).

+1 on the recommend.

ph. (812) 923-2666.

I have no affiliation other than a satisified customer.

Terry

Top Bottom