• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tetter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    United States
    if on a budget i got a safe at mernards for 298$ with tax out the door. 18 stack on, 300ibs, fire resistant 30min, electric lock with manual backup. 3 bolt locking door. comes with shelving and such. its not the most amazing fabric inside but it works good and just enough weight to be a PITA to move about.

ill check check for brand and name when i get home. i cant remember right now.

thanks for the tip on menards. hadn't looked there yet

MAC100

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2014
    United States
    thanks for the tip on menards. hadn't looked there yet

This is the one I think he us recommending. Sentinel 18-Gun/Fire Convertible Electronic Lock Safe at Menards

I just bought this one and for the price it is a great. Not some top of the line safe but enough to keeps kids out. but for $300 you can not expect top of line. anyway if your interested in this act fast. I had to drive 60 miles to the closest menards that had it in stock. Was sold out at 5 other stores closer to me. I already saw some guys trying to flip these here and on craigslist selling them for $500.

One thing I liked which the description does not explain well. The electronic lock has the battery on the outside behind the keypad. So if the battery goes dead you can replace it and not be locked out. Also it has mechanical keys that can be used in the event the electronic fails. it is hidden behind the key pad.

Needmorammo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Columbus
    It's been about a year since we purchased the last safe. At that time Tractor supply had the best price and selection (franklin store).

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2010
    Both Cooks & IGC carry Browning safes; Cooks also stock Liberty

Cooks (Anderson) 765.779.4042
    Indiana Gun Club (Fishers) 317.485.6540

Rural King carries both cannon and liberty (under the Freedom brand name)

timber1033

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    indianapolis
    I bought my gun safe from Menards and have been very pleased with it as well as the price. It was $600, but got it for $400. I am sure there are much better ones out there but for the price it is good.

Top Bottom