• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Don't judge me, but I will also say Johnson safe. I ordered one before he became a site sponsor and all of the hoop-la started with it. There are a couple of reasons why I say this.

1. He will build you a custom sized safe. When I say custom sized, I mean any size that you want..any.

2. Jeff is one of the easiest guys in the world to get along with. I had some questions and called him and he answered all of them, but then he told me to come by and he would show me anything I wanted to see. And he did.

3. You can pick your color, your interior, and your hardware.

4. All of his safes are made with 100% Ameircan made componets.

5. His fire rating is the best around period.

6. You really don't need to worry about de-humidifers with these safes, unless you are putting them in your garage or outside.

7. And cost....For what you get and the quality of the safe itself, and the warranty, and the service.. you will not find one at a better value.

8. Also, his delivery fee cannot be touched. He is very, very reasonable when it comes to that.

Just my :twocents:

Blaze261

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    My Father in law has a Johnson Safe, One of the double wides. He loves it. Hoping he leaves it to me in his will. I am jealous of it. It looks very will built.

Maverick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I have been following the lovefest with Johnson Safe for sometime and I felt compelled to share my experience.

Several years ago, I received an old locked safe with no combination (contents unknown, but thought to be non valuable) as partial payment on a job I completed. I found Johnson Safe in the phone book and arranged to bring the safe to his location. Upon doing so, Jeff noticed my equipment that I had used to load and haul the safe. He suggested if I did some grade work in his front yard, he would open and refinish it to like new condition. I agreed, left the safe, did the work and went home.

This is where the story takes an interesting turn. A couple of weeks later, I went to pick up the safe, Jeff acted like he didn't know me or anything about it. Several other attempts proved futile and I still don't have my safe (or the "unknown contents").

My post is not meant to harm anyone's reputation, but to give an unsatisfied (screwed) customer's perspective.

I would be interested in Jeff's response.

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    I have been following the lovefest with Johnson Safe for sometime and I felt compelled to share my experience.

Several years ago, I received an old locked safe with no combination (contents unknown, but thought to be non valuable) as partial payment on a job I completed. I found Johnson Safe in the phone book and arranged to bring the safe to his location. Upon doing so, Jeff noticed my equipment that I had used to load and haul the safe. He suggested if I did some grade work in his front yard, he would open and refinish it to like new condition. I agreed, left the safe, did the work and went home.

This is where the story takes an interesting turn. A couple of weeks later, I went to pick up the safe, Jeff acted like he didn't know me or anything about it. Several other attempts proved futile and I still don't have my safe (or the "unknown contents").

My post is not meant to harm anyone's reputation, but to give an unsatisfied (screwed) customer's perspective.

I would be interested in Jeff's response.

I'd like to think there is a reasonable explanation, but somehow doubt it.

Top Bottom