• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Anything anyone can do to mess up New Jersey's stranglehold on gun rights is a great thing! The woke liberal idiots in NJ led of course by that idiot Governor Murphy should all get a new lesson in civics and the 2nd Amendment by reading Heller and Bruen. Also, what part of the language "shall not be infringed" can't these idiots in NJ understand? :ar15:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Anything anyone can do to mess up New Jersey's stranglehold on gun rights is a great thing! The woke liberal idiots in NJ led of course by that idiot Governor Murphy should all get a new lesson in civics and the 2nd Amendment by reading Heller and Bruen. Also, what part of the language "shall not be infringed" can't these idiots in NJ understand? :ar15:
    When my nephew was stationed in Hawaii he thought the gun laws were bad. Then he got stationed in New Jersey and he said they were worse there.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    When my nephew was stationed in Hawaii he thought the gun laws were bad. Then he got stationed in New Jersey and he said they were worse there.
    I grew up in NJ and lived there for many years. I came to my senses in 2005, packed up my family and moved to Indiana. I have never looked back! NJ has turned into another Democrat ruled $ hithole of the first order!

Top Bottom