• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    From his younger days in law enforcement...

cops.jpg

He got an early start in his homeland with training on 45 auto when he was 4-5 years old from his dad...

24/7 360 degree total situational awareness guy, this Bud's for you! I'm just a run of the mill average guy but we luv you man. Thank's for "representing" man.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    These videos should be a staple for all new gunowners. At least watch them so you know what can happen, who can make the unwanted happen, and the just why did it happens......

Thunder219

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    just a reminder....they do demand RESPECT......but they are some pretty interesting vids. i've never seen a barrel split like that, didn't they try that on mythbusters one time?

rubicon_joey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    just a reminder....they do demand RESPECT......but they are some pretty interesting vids. i've never seen a barrel split like that, didn't they try that on mythbusters one time?

I've never seen one split, but I have seen barrels that have some nice bulges and even one the peeled part of the barrel open. Had them set-up at a hunters ed course to demonstrate what resting your gun in terra firma will do for you...

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Hate to speak well of Ludco, but Fred usually has one on display that some knucklehead has blown up... As for the girls with guns stuff, shame on anyone who would put his GF, wife, or kid through that. With the possible exception of the "husband's revenge" vid. That one sorta strikes me as a person in need of a wake up call.
    Ignoring how it really could have been a tragedy of the first magnitude, the DEA agent is pretty much a "how not to do it" vid we all oughta look at. And sorta funny.

Trpanther

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Love the firecracker vid. as far as the vids. where people put firearms in the hands of people that clearly can not or do not know how to Handel firearms, is just dangrous, and shows the stupidity of the owners. Very lucky no one was hurt badly or killed.

Top Bottom