• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Absolutely. In fact, we'll just call that the INGO discount - available to everyone here. And if anyone would prefer to pay via PayPal, just let me know and I'll send you an invoice at the discounted price.

Guy

Sweet! INGO day with TFT on June 23rd. That is just the ammo I need for the wife. Perfect timing because I sold my fishing boat last weekend and part of the funds are earmarked for training. Please put me down for a spot. Just keep in mind that I have to coordinate with the social director.

GuyRelford

Master
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Sweet! INGO day with TFT on June 23rd. That is just the ammo I need for the wife. Perfect timing because I sold my fishing boat last weekend and part of the funds are earmarked for training. Please put me down for a spot. Just keep in mind that I have to coordinate with the social director.

Great!!! Will do!

BravoMike

Expert
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Guy,

If you are giving an INGO discount of $50, I'll take your Indiana gun law course. I've been thinking about taking this class and the discount convinced me that now's the time! For the INGO discount to apply and to reserve a spot in your class, how do we do this? I don't have 50 posts yet, otherwise I would just PM you an email address.

GuyRelford

Master
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Guy,

If you are giving an INGO discount of $50, I'll take your Indiana gun law course. I've been thinking about taking this class and the discount convinced me that now's the time! For the INGO discount to apply and to reserve a spot in your class, how do we do this? I don't have 50 posts yet, otherwise I would just PM you an email address.

Great! Just email me at grelford@tactical-firearms.com and I'll send you a PayPal invoice for the discounted price.

Thanks!

Guy

GuyRelford

Master
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Change of plans. Mrs. VERT wants to come as well. So please reserve us two spots on June 23rd. I just opened a DBA account and ordered checks this week. I will send you the first one in the stack as soon as receive them next week.

Two spots reserved!

japartridge

Master
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    How long before the INGO deal expires? I'm all for this, but need to get the social directors buy-in, and get the funds from the PT job I just picked up! Love to meet you all, and I'd like a little more info before I get questioned by LEO for choosing to OC again!

:rockwoot:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom