• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcdouble2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2012
    Excel spread sheet with embedded pictures, backed up on a USB thumb drive, with paper copy kept in second small fire safe, not the gun safe.

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    I just finiished one a few weeks ago on excel. I put pictures of each firearm, and a brief history of each (Family heirlooms or what not). Serial numbers, model numbers, caliber ect. Turned out really nice. Made a few copies, and put on jump drives. They can be edited or changed as they are bought sold whatever.

Took all info off computer afterwards. Made this for insurance reasons, or in the event something would happen to me, my family would know what was family hand me downs, and what things were worth if needed.

Afterwards, I burned the computer, sunk the boat and the two people who knew about this must be on vacation, because we have not seen them for a few weeks.:dunno::shady:

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Looking to see if anyone uses a gun inventory spreadsheet to keep track on their firearms, and equipment. I did a search here & found nothing, and on bing (just bunch of company's wanting to sale you some software).

I found some templates that I could modify, or just make my own, but I just wanted to see if anyone else has done it first, or knows where a template might be?

Excel works best for me, but I'm open to ant format..

Thanks
    Dave

Be sure to forward a copy to Eric Holder after every update.

Top Bottom