• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mwilson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    franklin
    went to summit 3d graphics in franklin today to pick up my new savage 11 in 300wsm. i bought the gun thru budsgunshop.com and jeffery at summit did the transfer. meet him and his wife, very nice people. anyway, you should see all the cool graphics he can cover your guns with, resonable pricing to. i am taking him a mini 14 tomarrow. will take before and after pics. his website is summit3dgraphics.com/ check t out.

Last edited:

mwilson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    franklin
    this is my mini 14 before 3d graphics put the camo on
    014.jpg

and here is the camo they put on. the patteren is called Gods country camo.
    015-3.jpg

017-1.jpg

HOME - Hydrographics / Water Transfer Printing / Cubic Printing this a link to their website. you should see all the different patterns they can do. the stock,handgaurd and mag cost 100.00 to do. they sprayed a sure grip clearcoat over the camo. it feels like a soft rubber.

hickuleas

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    deep in the woods
    rapics

That looks really good. Do you know how well the material holds up. Price sounds fair too. I looked at the website and glad you brought this to my attention. I have been looking for a place to put camo on a outboard jet motor to match boat.

Last edited:

mwilson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    franklin
    That looks really good. Do you know how well the material holds up. Price sounds fair too. I looked at the website and glad you brought this to my attention. I have been looking for a place to put camo on a outboard jet motor to match boat.
    suppose to be the same coating as browning uses on their shotguns. suppose to hold up to any gun cleaning solvents.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    I'm going to have them do some grips in carbon fiber for me. I've watched the videos of the process but would like to watch it in person.

mwilson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    franklin
    mini 14 looks great and the price sounds really good

not only does it look great you should feel the clearcoat. its called sure grip. kind of soft like not hard like you think of clearcoats. 3d graphics will be at the next indy 1500 if anyone wants to see their stuff in person.

Top Bottom