• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    My first reaction in reading this is how extremely radical it is. But then the thing that struck me is that the very thing we are told we are crazy for thinking all along, i.e. there is a real movement out there to take guns away, is not only true, but that they make an effort to disguise it to seem less radical.

To put the outrageous irony of a gun company aligning itself in any way with the goals of IANSA in perspective, the group’s former director Rebecca Peters (also a former George Soros protégé) reportedly resigned over “concerns that her high visibility and outspoken advocacy to radically decrease private gun ownership worldwide were undermining the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty process.”
    I asked myself, and why does a person who is rabidly anti-gun undermine their anti-gun efforts? Must be because she is too honest and they think they can get more accomplished by sugar coating and lying about their true intentions?

Peters has demanded a global ban on “rifles that ... can kill someone at 100 meters distance...” and claimed “single-shot rifles and shotguns” are all anyone needs to go hunting.
    Really?? That would cover virtually any rifle in existence. Maybe these people should be dropped off in a war zone for a few weeks with nothing but sticks.

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    Really?? That would cover virtually any rifle in existence. Maybe these people should be dropped off in a war zone for a few weeks with nothing but sticks.

I don't think these people actually "do" war zones. They issue statements saying they are "deeply troubled" by events in ________ and call it a day. People who have actually "done" war zones tend to have zero use for this asshattery, or at least that's been my experience with them as a group.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I want a smart gun. I have my .44 my Quicken password so that it could look over my purchases for the work related expenses. Its been weeks and hasn't been able to come up with a simple sub-total, so there's no way the 870 can start on my taxes. Smart guns would be a huge time saver and...what? Oh. Well, that's not really a "smart gun", that's just a gun with a bunch of useless electronic crap on it. Can you imagine the NDs we're going to have when you can play Tetris on your Glock?

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    There's no campaign to take away your guns. Just start buying these guns that we can remotely switch off. We promise never to switch them off and render them useless in case we decide to massacre you. We promise.

"Molon labe." - 'some greek guy'

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Peters is a real peach....I'd guess the real reason she resigned was she was hunting an undisclosed location to hide and cower in abject obscurity. Lord love a duck...what an idiot.:puke:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Soros's sock puppet gun company, Amatrix GmbH, has its President and CEO Belinda Padilla testifies in support of the United Nations in favor of the United Nations Small Arms Treaty.

Yep, the same one that was at Oak Tree gun club in CA trying to introduce the "smart gun".

Oak Tree needs to suffer the consequences of their bone head move as well.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I love guns....I really do...The history, the workmanship, the peace of mind etc....But I have never once thought of them (even my N frame Smiths) as being capable of intelligent thought....The term "Smart Gun" is about the dumbest term I have ever heard in my nearly 50 years on this Earth...

Top Bottom