Jul 29, 2010
    South of Gnaw Bone
    Had a very enjoyable Saturday.

cleangun004.jpg

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Ah yes, the smell of solvents and powder after a fun day at the range. Nothing better in my opinion and unlike alot of people I've spoke with, I really enjoy cleaning my boom sticks at the end of the day. :yesway:

:welcome: to the world of :ingo:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I think cleaning the guns is the easy part. Cleaning the black matter out from under your fingernails so you can go to work and have your hands in someone's mouth all day is the hard part.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I love cleaning my guns. The kids gather 'round to help and I know we're creating good memories. Today I broke out the Dremel and polished up some steel to a mirror finish on a whim.

yikes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    South of Gnaw Bone
    There are two black powder guns there, a 32 caliber tiger stripped original and a 50 cal.. There is also a 514 Remington 22, a 22 mag., a 12 gauge and a red ryder.
    I am looking for a marlin 336, a 20 gauge 500, and some kind of pistol.

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    I did the same today, cleaned the AR, 10/22 and pistol, ready for the next Appleseed. Now, I get to spend Sunday loading up some .223, and .40. Ya gotta love it, make bullets, shoot, clean guns what a hobby!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I had such a bad time shooting last week, had multiple problems, that I haven't even taken my rifles out of their cases yet! I know I'm bad but I just can't deal with so many issues at once. The absolute worst day of shooting in over 40yrs! No corrosive ammo/primers so I'm ok in that area. Maybe tonight I'll clean em up.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I really enjoy cleaning some of mine, and do tend to let it pile up (with the exception of the corrosive ammo guns, and my CC gun). Been meaning to clean that AR since the last NWI shoot, but just havnt needed the stress release that badly yet.

dodgetoyz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    I HATE cleaning the muzzleloader after a day out...in fact I have changed my mind about shooting it a few times after thinking about having to clean it later.lol

Top Bottom