This one GETS me attention !

CKB0240lg.jpg

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    Hey Pitbullguy, the responses you're getting kinda puts an end to that old saying about there is no such thing as a dumb question, eh? :D

LOL.. Yeah it does. It's ok though, it's cool seeing everyones opinion's. Didn't know what I was starting though... I seen the first comment to this thread and thought to myself " ohhh geez..."

CitizenX

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Tippecanoe
    I seen in an OC thread that the cop told the guy if he wants to OC then to get a badge. Soooo... Instead of getting just a LTCH for your wallet, what about a getting a badge to carry. That way if you decide to OC you could put it next to your gun and LEO's may not give people a hard time.

What do you guys think?

I kind of took it that the cop was implying that if he wanted to OC then he should become a cop... or that only cops should OC... :dunno:

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    somene would claim youre impersonating an officer lol

BUt then again you could then be qualified to hang with Mitt... oh you're not 15? Thats too bad... I had a badge once... when I was 6 and pretended to be a firefighter!!!

It is a much better idea to wear a buttonless shirt with the emblem of the Federation over the left, and then you can set your phaser to stun...

(ahh Noland... you beat me to it!)

Last edited:

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    I'm that guy, no joke.... Cop said good idea, but EVERYONE on here disagrees.. I do NOT carry it anymore, it seemed like a good idea at the time, but seems dumb now... Dont get the badge. :twocents:

I seen in an OC thread that the cop told the guy if he wants to OC then to get a badge. Soooo... Instead of getting just a LTCH for your wallet, what about a getting a badge to carry. That way if you decide to OC you could put it next to your gun and LEO's may not give people a hard time.

What do you guys think?

sgtonory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Carmel
    Badges or Black dresses don't grant extra rights. **** the police. The idea you even need a permit to carry is absurd. It is your right to defend yourself. You dont have to ask for your rights.

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    I'm that guy, no joke.... Cop said good idea, but EVERYONE on here disagrees.. I do NOT carry it anymore, it seemed like a good idea at the time, but seems dumb now... Dont get the badge. :twocents:

I agree. After reading some of these replies and thinking about it, it's just a bad idea...

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Glad you are taking it the right way. There are a number of hot-button topics among gun owners. Some topics are pretty much universally panned (like the badge). Others are more controversial with people on different sides like open carry vs. concealed carry, best caliber, best gun (particularly among Glock and 1911 fans), etc. Tread carefully around those topics as some will take your opinion as fighting words. :draw:

Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    I saw a guy at the Village Pantry once with a CCW badge on his belt. I wanted to call him out so bad. The freaking ladies behind the counter thought he was a cop and were giving him free coffee. LMAO! No ****, free coffee....maybe you guys who carry one or own one should stop wearing it on your belt like a douchebag, but leave it in your glove box so you can wear it in to convenience stores and make out with free coffee. In a matter of a month the badge will pay for itself. hahahahaha! This subject makes me laugh so hard!! :rofl: :rofl:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I saw a guy at the Village Pantry once with a CCW badge on his belt. I wanted to call him out so bad. The freaking ladies behind the counter thought he was a cop and were giving him free coffee. LMAO! No ****, free coffee....maybe you guys who carry one or own one should stop wearing it on your belt like a douchebag, but leave it in your glove box so you can wear it in to convenience stores and make out with free coffee. In a matter of a month the badge will pay for itself. hahahahaha! This subject makes me laugh so hard!! :rofl: :rofl:

I'd rather drink free coffee, than make out with it.

But maybe that's just me?

aikidoka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Hammond
    BTW, don't wear dark blue cargo shorts while OC either. Several years ago a Hammond LEO said that made me look like the police.

I wish I could put that in purple but it really happened.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    BTW, don't wear dark blue cargo shorts while OC either. Several years ago a Hammond LEO said that made me look like the police.

I wish I could put that in purple but it really happened.
    You mean he did'nt say anything about the S.W.A.T hat that you were wearing? :dunno:

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    A woman that works under me flips out and runs to me every time someone is OC'ing or she notices someone CC'ing like I'm supposed to get into some western shoot out or something. I tell her the same thing every time "its just like his penis as long as he doesn't whip it out and start waving it at people its not a problem"

Top Bottom