I found an artist's rendering

constitution-step.jpg

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Man, I'm sorry I missed the fun. I have 3 or 4 junkers I'd love to get $50 for. Well, maybe next time.

I'd like to commend jdmack79 for what he did. He stood up for all of our rights (intentionally or not) against the thuggery of IMPD.

Personally, I find rather interesting that IMPD cited an ordinance that explicitly states what he was doing doesn't violate the provisions:

IC 35-42-2-4 prohibits persons from obstructing vehicular traffic. Violators of the state law are subject to arrest. General Ordinance No. 356, 2001 prohibits persons from using roadways or medians between two roadways for the purposes of solicitation. It does not apply to persons who use sidewalks, parking lots and other public places for solicitation, provided the person is not obstructing vehicular traffic or is not violating other city ordinances or state or federal laws. Violators of the ordinance are subject to a ticket and a fine.

Good to know that between hassling lawful citizens, getting drunk and murdering motorcyclists and then covering up the crimes of fellow officers who get drunk and murder motorcyclists, IMPD doesn't quite have time to read the city ordinances they are supposed to be enforcing.

The guy said he was a "SWAT" guy and knew all about weapons. Phylodog probably knows who he is, is he one of IMPD's lowest common denominators or just the unfortunate slob that someone higher told to go get rid of Jdmack? If JD was cited the name should be known or did I miss this? My internet connection out here in the barracks at Ft. Lewis is a little third world and can't spend a lot of time on here.

headleyj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Bloomington
    So i read almost every single page...dang! Im with the "accused" on this one. Sure it may not have been tactful, but the law dpoesnt say anything about "tact" that i know of. His rights were violated, he did nothing wrong...legally.

Is legal action being pursued?
    Is/ has any news outlet reported this?

I would think thered be some firms willing to do pro-bono work on this one.

headleyj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Bloomington
    No, you made a statement and I said it was wrong. Then you tried to say why you're right, and I still disagree.. This is how conversation works, is that okay?

Dude it was a THOUGHT...not saying it WILL happen....more like thinking out loud??? Do you know what that is? Im wrong and you're right...is that what you needed to see me write to satisfy whatever complex you have to deal with?

Sometimes its hard to convey a tone in text. Maybe i didnt do a good enough job. Please forgive me oh uber smart one who conveys why someone is wrong so well.

Let it go man, just let it go.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Dude it was a THOUGHT...not saying it WILL happen....more like thinking out loud??? Do you know what that is? Im wrong and you're right...is that what you needed to see me write to satisfy whatever complex you have to deal with?

Sometimes its hard to convey a tone in text. Maybe i didnt do a good enough job. Please forgive me oh uber smart one who conveys why someone is wrong so well.

Let it go man, just let it go.
    :n00b:

Seriously? I don't have a complex. You made a statement and I pointed out that they wouldn't do it and why.

Here, apply liberally when needed.
    rev.dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream.jpg

Top Bottom