• ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    You guys are aware that there are metro police that like guns? You think they weren't following this thread from the get go? You really think they weren't waiting for someone to bogard the line looking to keep them from recording sellers info? Think deeper than what has been going on here. This was a big fat set-up for dumb crooks. You know, the kind that think they have hit the lottery. Please be nice to one another. We are of differing opinions on the same facts.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    You guys are aware that there are metro police that like guns? You think they weren't following this thread from the get go? You really think they weren't waiting for someone to bogard the line looking to keep them from recording sellers info? Think deeper than what has been going on here. This was a big fat set-up for dumb crooks. You know, the kind that think they have hit the lottery. Please be nice to one another. We are of differing opinions on the same facts.

Of course we are aware of that. Many of us just don't like gun buy backs and REALLY don't appreciate public servants assaulting a law abiding citizens rights with false laws and threats of arrest.

Seems like someone here on INGO was actually suing a police department and the city for doing that very thing. Wish I could remember who that was.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Of course we are aware of that. Many of us just don't like gun buy backs and REALLY don't appreciate public servants assaulting a law abiding citizens rights with false laws and threats of arrest.

Seems like someone here on INGO was actually suing a police department and the city for doing that very thing. Wish I could remember who that was.

Naw, he got banned a while back...

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wow I leave for dinner and a all heck breaks lose, please someone spill the beans what I miss, who got the hammer, what does HMFIC mean. Someone pm me.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

I take issue with your use of the word bogard...

Wow I leave for dinner and a all heck breaks lose, please someone spill the beans what I miss, who got the hammer, what does HMFIC mean. Someone pm me.

PM sent

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Actually having it, and pretending to have it by using intimidation of arrest are two entirely different things.

Do not tolerate your public servants to behave this way to a law abiding citizen. He has my support.

And mine.
    My toleration levels have been low for a long time.
    Ted mentioned a God complex.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I just now read through this whole thread and that circle city mall thread. It always amazes me how many people here seem to just be waiting to eat one of our own.

woody24

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Westfield
    Sorry, I read a lot of posts, but not all. So forgive me if someone else brought this up.

They said in the video that they check their ID first. Now wouldn't that stop a criminal from showing up where police are, to hand them his illegal gun? If they wanted to try and get those kind of guns, wouldn't they try to make it more anonymous?

Wonder how many guns they collected? And how many of those were actually worth something more than a few hundred dollars.

EDIT. Oh, are we not talking about this any more? My bad.

Top Bottom