• ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    who will turn stuff in?

People who have junk that isn't worth $100 or people who dont know what they have. Those are the only people who turn stuff in.

yournamehere

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Tag for the low end gunshow parade. I will make it and if nothing else I have a non functional revo that I will turn in and use any kind of funds to buy ammo and reloading supplies. Even if its a gas card or grocery care I will make sure to tell them it will offset more gun supplies. :rockwoot:

yournamehere

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    I plan on going. Can anyone verify zones that are not legal to stand which may be close enough to schools etc?

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    There was an article in the newspaper this week outlining plans for a gun buyback in April. According to the article they are going to pay $100 for a gun and $10 for an air rifle or bb gun. The only stipulation is that "you can't use the money to buy another gun."
    QUOTE]

Now there's a new wrinkle--buying air rifles and BB guns! Maybe I will show up and see if any decent ones are available. I'd gladly pay someone twenty bucks for a good one!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm going to the dollar store and buying bags of those cheap birthday party squirt guns. If the police are going to make a mockery of the issue, so am I.

jballs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    this makes me wish that my collection of cheap, crappy guns was a little bigger. :D

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I'd seen people sit outside and buy guns before they made it inside on the news. Some of these have mostly junk but there a few good items. The one in New Albany a few months ago had a AK in it.

Craigery

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    NW Indianapolis
    Here is what is going to happen: The meth heads are going to come out of the woodwork even more, commit more crimes, turn in guns for cash so they can buy more meth. I love good ole Terre Haute. To all of the gun owners in TH, be on alert because those meth heads are going to come to your door for your guns. Do us all a favor and blast every single one of them away :)

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    the place is surrounded by sidewalks. We just need to be on the side walks at the entrances with signs and all is well.

bubba16430

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    logansport
    I'll take that Jennings especially if it's a .22LR, but not for $100. :)
    I can make it work reliably too. Bet me.

I wish this wasn't happening here in my town. bastards.

Its a 9mm, I actually liked it before the plastic safety broke and the insides ( pin thru the trigger and a few other small parts) decided to come apart.

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    What are the legal ramifications of buying a stolen gun from a stranger?

Local PD could be there and check serial numbers of your new guns, AFTER you paid said stranger for the gun...

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Anyone dumb enough to actually turn their gun in for a gift card at a local store(this is what the article says, they are not just giving cash) prolly shouldnt have a gun in the first place!! but really its sponsored by police, this is not a good sign. We should get out there and offer cash for their guns, then go sell those guns, then buy better guns!! oh liberals are so dumb

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    What are the legal ramifications of buying a stolen gun from a stranger?

Local PD could be there and check serial numbers of your new guns, AFTER you paid said stranger for the gun...

If you're really concerned about buying stolen guns look for the little old ladies. They will probably be there to sell their dead husband's guns. At the buyback in Indy I say a fair number of elderly people. I imagine a lot of the people that are selling guns inherited them and don't know anything about their true value.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom