• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    #1. There IS Detroit Police Undercover officers in the crowd, in the church, playing roles as attendants. They will be there to go over the #s and descriptions as you wait in line or bring them to the table. You are being surveillance photographed, you car license plate recorded, No Questions Asked..........Bull****! As soon as you leave the church, you may be pulled over/investigated by the probable cause /reasonable suspicion you just created. This "Intelligence" leads to the investigation.

I have seen news video of lil old ladies turning in dead hubbies nickle plated 1911 Colt.45,but most are beaters, but not always!

Once in Seattle wash back in the 1980's it was a $200 dollar No Questions Asked buyback, hard to believe but SKS rifles could be had if you were an FFL for $49 ea. So.................local dealer bought a truck load and brought the AS NEW In Box rifles to the drop off point and made his money back and $150 profit for each rifle!!!

So, old crapola, and antiques will be brought in by some of Detroit's citizens, stolen and traded gangsta guns for quick crack money, and remember my friend "Big Brother" is always watching!!!

ben992

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Spencer County
    A buddy of mine who lives in the burbs outside of Detroit sent me this.

Cash offered in Detroit gun buyback program | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

I find it kind of interesting they are doing a no questions asked turn in for cash. I wonder how many of those no question asked returns will be guns that people stole simply to have them cashed in.

I just cant imagine they dont take any info, run numbers, or anything.

Either way if you want to sell your AR, AK, whatever for $200 you are an idiot. Well unless you stole it and want to cash it in.

Picture of the future across the nation I suppose.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I wonder if that would at all help create a sense that gun ownership is... normal.

This is the thing that gun owners never seem to get. The anti's DON'T WANT gun ownership normalized. This is why they freak out every time they see or hear about someone open-carrying. They'll use words like "d-bag, cowboy wannabe, mall ninja", etc. to ridicule and shame gun owners into hiding so that guns won't be seen as a regular part of daily life.

elaw555

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    What are the laws for out-of-state gun purchases in Michigan?

Miss, I would love to purchase you grandfathers Luger bring-back for twice what the cops will give you.

Sir, I'll pay you $200 for that beat up old Springfield rifle.

Top Bottom