Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Lycasin is a maltitol syrup with properties of taste and sweetness ideal for the preparation of sugar-free syrups, lozenges or jellies, according to manufacturer Roquette.com.Little known to most gummy bear connoisseurs, however, the side effects of Lycasin are gas, bloating and diarrhea. In some cases the sugar-free gummy bears act as a strong laxative and leave many consumers quite uncomfortable, rushing to long trips in the bathroom.
    - See more at: Ew! Sweetener blamed for gummy side effects – U N I V E R S E

I wonder if it's because they are also coated with mineral oil?

Needless to say, I'll stick with the real sugar, thanks.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    First I was "meh". Then I got to the airplane one.
    OMG, I laughed snorty noises!
    "There. The toilet is there." ...
    "If you pull away the leather cushion from that seat, it's under there. There's a small privacy screen that pulls up around it, but that's it.
    "I manage to peel back the leather seat top to find a rather luxurious looking commode, with a nice cherry or walnut frame. It had obviously never been used, ever. Why this moment of clarity came to me, I do not know. Perhaps it was the realization that I was going to take this toilet's virginity with a fury and savagery that was an abomination to its delicate craftsmanship and quality.
    If that's not bad enough, I have one more major problem. The privacy screen stops right around shoulder level. I am sitting there, a disembodied head, in the back of the plane, on a bucking bronco for a toilet, all while looking my colleagues, competitors, and clients directly in the eyes. "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" briefly comes to mind.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    That writer had me in stitches! "All hell broke loose"
    He was even quoting Looney Tunes cartoons, "Heavens to Mergatroyd"
    The guys a regular comedian.
    I will not be partaking of the gummy bears.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    My personal favorite was the one post obviously paraphrased from Dune. Second was the one where the person declared they were going to send a bag to everyone in Congress. And just remember boys and girls, "It's all s***s and giggles until somebody giggles and s***s!!"

Razer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    I laughed so hard, thank you. I love me some gummy bears too so it made it all the funnier. My wife is annoyed at me right now after my laughing like an idiot while she's trying to sleep, but it was worth it. And I only read 4 reviews!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Can't... breathe... laughing... too... hard... can't... stop:rofl:

I am such an a-hole. I sent the link from Amazon to my wife who works in a VERY quiet office environment.:lmfao:

Top Bottom