• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Being the exceptionally frugal person that I am, I've decided on buying a .22 rifle. I was thinking about picking up a GSG-5 just for the fun factor. I understand that they aren't being produced any more, but I don't have a problem with that. I have a few questions for you GSG-5 owners:

Would you recommend one?

Have you pimped yours out? If so pics are appreciated.

Lastly are there any INGO advertisers that will have one at the 1500?

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    They got sued by H&k. I'm a dealer & there gone, good luck finding one.

Uhmm, there not "gone" heres one on gunbroker GSG-5 AMERICAN TACTICAL GSG 5 .22 LR RIFLE HK GSG5 : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com
    I have 2, they are $500 clones of the MP5, there are about 7 on GB rite now..
    heres a pic of 1 of mine
    SANY1996.jpg

hickuleas

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    deep in the woods
    The GSG-5 has been fairly accurate and very dependable for me, that said some earlier models reported problems to which i understand ATI has waranteed them and service turnaround was fast. The GSG-5 is fun to shoot but for the money a more durable, dependable and accurate 22 rimfire rifle can be purchased. They are still obtainable but price jumped up when news of the H&K and ATI lawsuit became public. Just my opinion nothing more.

drd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Westfield
    Got mine from a AAC 1500 last fall. Love it. Have 4 high capacity GSG mags and all of them feed nicley. I was at the Kokomo show today and saw several for less than I paid last fall. So good deal for you. $450 was the lowest. Next week at the 1500 would be a good bet if your are ready to buy.

Being the exceptionally frugal person that I am, I've decided on buying a .22 rifle. I was thinking about picking up a GSG-5 just for the fun factor. I understand that they aren't being produced any more, but I don't have a problem with that. I have a few questions for you GSG-5 owners:

Would you recommend one?

Have you pimped yours out? If so pics are appreciated.

Lastly are there any INGO advertisers that will have one at the 1500?

Top Bottom