• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I have one with over 7000 rounds down range with no problems so far. My wife and her friends shoot it,I shoot it,everyone at the range that asks have shot it. Its a good gun! We sell them new for 475 w.lifetime replacement warrantiy. Theyre a great training aid,ammo is cheap,and they are accurate!

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    What kinda price range would I be looking at if I wanted a GSG-5 Carbine 1st Anniversary Edition?
    Guns america shows $495 brand new and gun broker $500, but the first generation had some ejector issues. the ejection plate they used was tacked on, many owners had to return theirs to the factory after they loosened up.The factory fix for it was to have it riveted in.I have also read things like the finish on the upper did not hold to well and using certain solvents just ate it up. Theirs even pics on ARFCOM that shows they had changed to a greenish hue. Other then that, they are great rifles. I have a GSG-5SD that I received on a trade from someone here on INGO.Gonna sight in my red dot on mine this weekend at the Ft Wayne meet and shoot.

lnholmes

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    West Lafayette/Wabash
    I can vouch for the ejector issues. Buddy of mine bought one awhile back and it was just such a hassle shooting his. It would fail to eject about every fifth round. Just aggravating to say the least. But of course he had a first gen, I think they fixed it on the new ones.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    I can vouch for the ejector issues. Buddy of mine bought one awhile back and it was just such a hassle shooting his. It would fail to eject about every fifth round. Just aggravating to say the least. But of course he had a first gen, I think they fixed it on the new ones.
    They did fix the ejector issue in the newer models. Gen 2 and up to the 522 post lawsuit model. Did h send it back to ATI, they will do the update to the ejector plate at no charge from what I have read.

Wheeler78

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    NWI
    i have a 522 pk model and i love it. just like everyone else is saying it's a fun little gun to shoot and it's cheap to shoot it too.

Top Bottom