• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    Just an FYI for those possibly interested. Dunham's in Auburn has a GSG-5 for $549.99 and they also have the any gun over $399 gets $50 off deal going on too.

They also have 3 boxes of Remington 185gr .45ACP Golden Sabres for $29.99 a box of 25.

IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    Yep she said they had 3 but 2 are now on layaway. I played around with it a little bit, but I'm not interested and thought someone else may be.

Also have Wolf 7.62x39 for $7.49 a box.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    They also have 3 boxes of Remington 185gr .45ACP Golden Sabres for $29.99 a box of 25.
    The one and only time I bought .45 ammo from them, they required driver's license info. 20/20 hindsight made me kick myself for doing it, but I won't be doing it again.
    The manager (Matt something) told me it's their policy and they keep that info forever or until corporate requests it to be sent to their headquarters (where they may or may not destroy it).

IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    I talked with the gal and she said it's only to verify the age in case something ever happens and the ammo purchase was traced back to them. A cover your ass thing but I think there's more to it than that.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I talked with the gal and she said it's only to verify the age in case something ever happens and the ammo purchase was traced back to them. A cover your ass thing but I think there's more to it than that.
    Not entirely true. Of course I didn't really trust that "Matt" guy, either.
    As far as I'm concerned there's only ONE worker there who knows his chit inside out and that's the tall, balding, older gent there with glasses who works mainly in the gun case area. His name is Tom.

GC Dude

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Does anyone know if the $50.00 off sale is still going on? Would all of there stores have this sale ?

Top Bottom