• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schm00g13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    Grubb's is a great place to buy ammo or accessories. They stock a large inventory of new and used handguns and long guns. You are always greeted with a friendly hello when you walk in. These are good people.

jojoa55

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Evansville
    I agree, Grubb's is a good place. They treat you with respect and a warm welcome whether you are just browsing or are there to buy something. Whether you spend $5 or $5,000 they thank you for your business. Only thing I don't care for is smelling like an ash try when i leave lol. pretty smoky in there at times

GripnRip

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Couldn't find this place

I drove down this street today and didn't see Grubb's Guns. Is it also called Fort Sackville Guns? Does it have a sign out front? I'd like to try it out but can't find it. Any suggestions / help?

MutedUziel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Grubb's guns became Fort Sackville when one of the partners retired. Still a nice shop. Great guys, decent prices, only complaint is they seem to "Not be able to get it" when they are not in the mood to look. :ugh:

Bonehead

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    Vincennes
    Grubb's guns became Fort Sackville when one of the partners retired. Still a nice shop. Great guys, decent prices, only complaint is they seem to "Not be able to get it" when they are not in the mood to look. :ugh:
    If you are talking about not being able to get something recently, that the way it is right now nothing in stock anywhere.
    So there is not a lot can be done till the distributor get more stock in...:n00b:

Top Bottom