• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    I got one of the 10 one hour sessions Groupons and just got back from using my first hour. Very cool place. The interior was a little bit cramped but all the employees were really cool and there was plenty of space on the range for me and my newbie buddy.

I thought the ammo my friend bought for his rental was a little pricy but I have my own gun and can use my own rounds, so I'll just make sure I have plenty when I go. I'll definitely be back.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I got one of the 10 one hour sessions Groupons and just got back from using my first hour. Very cool place. The interior was a little bit cramped but all the employees were really cool and there was plenty of space on the range for me and my newbie buddy.

I thought the ammo my friend bought for his rental was a little pricy but I have my own gun and can use my own rounds, so I'll just make sure I have plenty when I go. I'll definitely be back.

Yeah, ammo in gun shops cost more than at Wal mart, but the rental deal is still a great bargain if you don't own a gun or you want to try a different gun out! The regular price is supposed to be about $25 just for the gun rental so the $9.95 for a gun and a half hour on the range is a pretty good deal, even if you do have to buy ammo there! When you rent, the ammo is 10% off also!
    Also at ITP, if you rent a gun, and decide to buy a gun, any gun, the rental fee gets taken off the purchase price!

Top Bottom