• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It makes sense. If you own a business and take a whiz on your paying customers, it isn't going to end well.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I beleive the thread mentioned is what brought my attention to it.

We are making a conscious effort to NOT patronize businesses who support the things we don't. (groupon, office depot, etc)

Still have to live & do business, many times there are options, sometimes it comes down to the lesser of 2 evils, ie, comcast/att.

The history with Chic-Fil-A shows that good people in numbers can make a difference when they back businesses that share their core beliefs

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I beleive the thread mentioned is what brought my attention to it.

We are making a conscious effort to NOT patronize businesses who support the things we don't. (groupon, office depot, etc)

Still have to live & do business, many times there are options, sometimes it comes down to the lesser of 2 evils, ie, comcast/att.

The history with Chic-Fil-A shows that good people in numbers can make a difference when they back businesses that share their core beliefs

What's with Office Depot? I'm not aware of any issues.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What kind of business does groupon trade in?

All business expect guns now-a-days.
    My understanding of groupon is they are the online equivalent of those "coupon books" the kids in schools would sell for local and national stores.

Basically if you own say a car repair shop you can open a contract with groupon and create a coupon and they in turn send that couopn to their clinet email list. If I like the coupon I can buy it and then use it at your shop.

92LX

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    funny.....

businesses **** down the backs of conservatives seeking favor in the press.....

But seem to forget it is conservatives who typically have jobs and buy stuff.:dunno:

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    It was interesting to read his good-bye memo referencing a lack of data causing a lapse in focusing on customer needs. "If there's one piece of wisdom that this simple pilgrim would like to impart upon you: have the courage to start with the customer. My biggest regrets are the moments that I let a lack of data override my intuition on what's best for our customers. This leadership change gives you some breathing room to break bad habits and deliver sustainable customer happiness - don't waste the opportunity"

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    i'm not so sure about groupon not having a sustainable business model, they are a coupon company, in recession people are looking for the cheapest possible deal on almost everything, i've known a few people who used groupon and got great deals, especially on things like green fees! all i know is that conservatives usually are good with money and careful about where they spend it(relative to liberals-i.e. rappers that blow their money on booze and gambling!) but i do think that many pro gun people decided not to use their services and that will definitely hurt a company when a general group of people boycott. as for chick fil a, gays are a small population that proved that a way bigger population is pro chick fil a and anti gay.

Top Bottom