• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Pops guns - Is that the place that charges 20$ an hour to shoot at the range?
    Yeah I say good...luck...to that group, it is going to happen when my dogs start talking to me in japanese

えっ??何言ってんお前?犬も日本語を話せるぞ!ほんまに!

3205341773_5b912e8f3f.jpg

;) 

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    How about trying to end violence by having residents that live around the fairgrounds JUST STAY INSIDE. 38th ain't the safest neighborhood.

I believe I read somewhere that part of the SuperBowl festivities - maybe the Friday Night beach party - would be held at the State Fairgrounds. Yep... that'll be good. Real good.

I LOVE this one quote from the good Reverend:

"...place for violence for people who are seeking ways to foment violence on their neighbors"

This might be my new sig line: "PM: seeking ways to foment violence on my neighbors."

Sigh.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    place for violence for people who are seeking ways to foment violence on their neighbors

Only if:

1. Trash cans are not put away immediately after pick up.

2. The neighbor's high school kid with the Aztec does not stop parking in front of his house instead of in the garage where all good people park their cars.

3. Porch lights are not turned on at night.

Seriously, who is going to forment violence against a bunch of guys at the gun show? We're all armed.

Joeyidgaf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Indiana
    Looks like he thinks all gun sales should be transfered thru an FFL. I know he doesn't do gun shows, I guess he makes enough money selling over priced guns to uninformed sheep.

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    "You don't know if that person is a convicted felon. Did they just get released from a mental hospital? Did a judge put them there? Are they on bail for a triple murder?" asked Mike Helton of Pop's Guns.

Another reason to avoid Pop's

and if the same person walked into his gun shop would he know the answers to those questions ?
    He runs the same background check as every FFL dealer at the 1500

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Mike's upset because if he went to a gun show he'd be laughed out the door by everyone there because of his ridiculous prices.

I've been there once, and it took 15 minutes to get help to buy a book.

I will never shop there again, and his attitude in the comments displaying his extraordinary unprofessional demeanor just serve to remind me why I won't shop there.

Sig-Bandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Columbus
    Seems to me that the majority of gun violence occurs in inner-city minority neighborhoods however I rarely see minorities attending the gun shows at the fairgrounds so I do not see the correlation of how gun buying there results in more crime? Not being racist, just pointing out facts.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I spoke with a Board Member of the Ten Point Coalition and this is not the official position. Their focus is on Individual and Paternal responsibility. They have also engaged the NRA and State Firearm Associations in discussion about firearm safety education. They want existing laws enforced.

I attended one of the Town Hall Meetings and the focus was on getting to the root cause of the problem. One lady even spoke these: "You people need to stop passing new laws. Criminals don't obey the laws we have now."

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    Another one of those, "as long as it's not held in our backyard" stories.

Reminds me of airport complaints. People chose to buy close to it, and then they want the airport to move.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    "You don't know if that person is a convicted felon. Did they just get released from a mental hospital? Did a judge put them there? Are they on bail for a triple murder?" asked Mike Helton of Pop's Guns.

Another reason to avoid Pop's

Yikes! I'm not one to write somebody off easily, but Pop's just officially landed on the "you don't get any more of my money" list.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    "They become an exchange place for violence for people who are seeking ways to foment violence on their neighbors," said the Rev. Mel Jackson with the Ten Point Coalition, a faith-based organization advocating against gun violence. "It becomes asinine of us not to shut off that source of reckless purchasing and possession of guns."

I think the Rev is confused. Shouldn't he be refering to the gang bangers not gun show folk?

vwarren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    greenfield
    This is so stupid

these people are liberal retards. I bet more people die because of the food served at the fair grounds than the guns sold there.

Top Bottom