Group Buy: Official Zombie Response Team Shirts - Run #2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Meh, on the unemployment roll again, so maybe next time around. Guess I'll have to deal with my one shirt being a time-share with my g/f (though she does look darn good in it...)

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Updated List - Please e-mail me if I missed you (jsx1043@yahoo.com)

Mini-14
    Shibumi Seeker
    ARGarrison
    MadBomber
    Jackhandy
    Irishhunter
    Mwmccormick
    Lovemachine46147
    Andy219
    Jd4320t
    Singlesix
    Stephen87
    Citronman1980
    Buzzined

Pending - Bobbystoney​

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Just to keep everybody up to speed, I sent in the order yesterday, but I have not heard back from the shop yet (which is a huge surprise,) so I'm not sure if they have started on it. I'll let everybody know what happens next.

Tapout, sorry that you missed these runs! I surely want everybody in, because ZRT shirts are the coolest! If it turns out that there is some trouble at the shop and they can't turn them around before Christmas (the reason for the quick deadline,) I'll open it back up for more orders. Also, I'll have a few leftovers so I"ll post them up for sale after all the orders are filled.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    How did i miss this yesterday? This is the second time I didnt see the thread on time....

Ditto...

WTF is wrong with me. :xmad: I even subscribed to the thread regarding the last run/when the next run would be, and failed to check in on it I guess.

Also, I'll have a few leftovers so I"ll post them up for sale after all the orders are filled.

Really hoping for a black size large leftover! ;)

Tapout75

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Just to keep everybody up to speed, I sent in the order yesterday, but I have not heard back from the shop yet (which is a huge surprise,) so I'm not sure if they have started on it. I'll let everybody know what happens next.

Tapout, sorry that you missed these runs! I surely want everybody in, because ZRT shirts are the coolest! If it turns out that there is some trouble at the shop and they can't turn them around before Christmas (the reason for the quick deadline,) I'll open it back up for more orders. Also, I'll have a few leftovers so I"ll post them up for sale after all the orders are filled.

Thanks ! I will be watching to see if you have XXl left over !

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton

I would be open for a 3 xl if you have any extras. I really need to pay attention to the group buy threads. I was tainted by one last summer.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom