• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    i finally decided to make the switch from charcoal to propane and bought a new grill yesterday. after about 4 hours of sweaty/swear word/slammed tools assembly, its on my deck and has already had 2 meals cooked on it.

i just want to put it out there that i know youre not supposed to shoot in defense of property, but i will NOT be assembling another grill. if i find you trying to steal mine, i will shoot you dead. i might even grill you up just for the sake of irony. and because ive always been just a little curious as to what people taste like.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    1teeth-flavor-flav-400a071807.jpg

Flavor Flav approves of your new grill.

Awwww yeah boyeeeeeee!!!!

:):

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    i have both...my steaks go on the charc...burgers and dogs on the gas...but the gas is so much easier....and people have a wild game taste to 'em...i cook them on gas..faster that way....WHAT?...he said he was wondering..

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I did the "Easy home assembly" thing once.
    ONCE!! :xmad:
    Since then I tell the salesperson, "Either put it together or I'll go elsewhere."
    No one has refused yet.:)
    Not even Wal Mart.
    Mike

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I guess it all depends on the grill model on how long it takes to assemble. I put my massive Charbroil 6 main burner, 1 side burner and side sink together in about a hour. I do mean this thing is huge. About 6 1/2 foot long and weighs about 350 pounds.
    Not only does it cook great burgers,dogs, chicken breast, I whooped up my first set of ribs Memorial day weekend slow cooked and smoked them for almost 6 hours and I'm ready to may do another rack Sunday!

Top Bottom