• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Woodcrafters316

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2014
    United States
    Greetings from Woodcrafters 3:16. Please allow me to introduce myself and our company. We are a central Indiana company who designs and builds handmade "Hide in Plain Sight (H.I.P.S.) home furnishings and décor. We are just beginning to offer our products online and it only felt right to introduce ourselves to our fellow Hoosiers first. Feel free to visit our website for more information, but in a nutshell our products are designed to offer a complementary option for gun safe owners, or to offer a complete solution for those who don't use a gun safe. We have found that more often than not, those who store their firearms in a safe, inevitably leave at least one weapon out that can be reached quickly should an emergency situation arise. This is where our H.I.P.S. home décor items come in. Our products offer you the advantage of keeping a firearm readily accessible, yet hidden and out of sight from children or would-be thieves. We will be adding more products regularly, so feel free to book-mark us and check back ever so often. If you should find yourself near Jamestown, in Boone County, feel free to call and schedule a visit. We would be happy to show you our products in person.

Cordially,
    Eric Richardson
    www.woodcrafters316.com

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    IMG_4154.JPG

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Eric, thanks for coming by and saying hi! Stick around and keep us informed of new product, I may be interested in something like this.

:welcome: to :ingo: !

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    Welcome , there is a contest going on right now for ideas how to stash firearms in the house , work ,car, etc…pretty interesting stuff you build , will keep my eye out on your site..:draw:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom