Not open for further replies.

Al B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    EM78 South IN
    Hello to everyone!
    Moved to IN 3 years ago. Wife got transfered here with her auto industry job.......good while it lasted.

We love it here though, and plan to stay. Our children have moved to the area also. Better living and oppourtunities than southeast MO.
    We all shoot in one form or another.
    I came across the forum while looking for concealed carry info. My wife and I both have our CC permits. Sent them in the same day and of course hers arrived first.
    Trolled around for a while and decided I need to join and contribute what little I can.
    I have seen some GREAT topics on the forun and look forward to sharing my "opinions".

Allen

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Welcome!

Ya know, my mom and dad applied at the same time too, and mom's came back first.. different state, different system, same story!!

Glad to have you here :)

Al B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    EM78 South IN
    INdygunworks,
    Utica is just north east of Jeffersonville, right on the Ohio. It is separated from Jeffersonville by the Clark County Port. I hear we will be annexed by Jeffersonville in the near future.

Al B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    EM78 South IN
    Howdy neighbor, Jeffersonville here. So can you tell me anything about the range in Utica? Henryville is still closed...

Hello dsol. I did not know of a range in Utica, unless that would that be the black powder area above town. I have not found very many places at all to shoot around here, but over the past weeks I have met several shooters. The forum is a great help also.

Viper393

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Clark County
    Hello dsol. I did not know of a range in Utica, unless that would that be the black powder area above town. I have not found very many places at all to shoot around here, but over the past weeks I have met several shooters. The forum is a great help also.

Hello from Charlestown, I think that the CCCC club on Utica Pike had a shooting range. I don't know if they still do. It would be great if the Charlestown State Park would put in a range. There's a lot of unusable land there that could be used. Some of those old ammunition bunkers would make nice backstops.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Since when is there a Utica, IN!? LOL

I traveled the state EXTENSIVELY for 5 years while I worked for INDOT; never heard of the place!

Welcome to Indiana, and welcome to INGO!

I'm in your neck of the woods several times a summer, actually.

My current employer has a "Continuous Air Monitoring Station" at Charlestown State Park... It's near "20th" and "8th", according to the Google Maps photos of the old military installation.

Oh, and have fun exploring the old nuclear power plant upstream a bit from Bethlehem.

-J-

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom