Not open for further replies.

The_Possumn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    indy/shakamak
    hello,

Let me tell you a little about myself, I live in Indianapolis, grew up and spend my spare time on a small farm near jasonville, indiana. I was involved in the excellent shooting sports program that 4H has to offer as a youth and now participate in some of the FNS events at MCFW where i am a member. Primarily, I am a plinker and hunter more than a competitor.

I normally don't post much at all on these sites, it will likely take me a decade to get the 50 posts i need to use the classified section, [section removed - esrice] I am working on a few project ARs...everyone needs a project, right?

I look forward to meeting everyone, and perhaps we will cross paths at the range or FNRA event some time.

-The Possumn

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    :welcome: Good thing proper typing isn't a requirement for this board. There'd only be 5 people if itwas. :):

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Welcome to INGO, Dont miss out on all INGO has to offer this is a great forum with allot of great people, jump on in you might find it is a great place to be. Glad your here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom