Not open for further replies.

afcolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Madison Co.
    Hello!

My name (screen name, anyhow) is afcolt, and I am a 30-something USAF vet now living in southern Madison County. I have a wonderful wife and three (homeschooled) kids. I've been a firearms enthusiast for a while now (especially historical and military weapons), and my other hobbies include history, open wheel racing, reading, and spending time with the family.

I joined up because with everything that's gone on in the past few years, I'm more cognizant than ever of what a blessing our Second Amendment is, and I want to meet more fellow Hoosier gun owners. I also want to keep tabs on what's going on regarding firearms law in the State House, and meet up with other enthusiasts and advocates in the state. This seems like a pretty good place to start.

So, I hope to see all of you around! Thanks for having me! :yesway:

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    Welcome to :ingo: from Anderson, though closer to Pendleton. I can hear The Anderson Speedway races every Saturday night now that the windows can be opened again without danger of heat exhaustion!

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Another person here from Anderson. Welcome! I'm glad to see more folks from this county on the board! You know what would be great? If all of us Madison County INGOers could get together sometime and meet!

afcolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Madison Co.
    Thanks!

For the Anderson/Madison County folks--I'm still looking for a decent place to shoot around the Elwood/South Madison area. Anywhere that will let me go with some of my heavier rifles?

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Greetings from southern Madison county. As far south and west as you can get.

Call fall creek valley conservation club for a range.

I am am also into historical guns and equipment and a bit of mil surplus.

Span24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    North Central
    :welcome: to your new addiction!

:patriot::patriot::patriot: From one A.F. vet to another! :welcome::welcome::welcome:

I was 43171 (F-15, F-111, and T-38) from 1979-1990. Stationed in Texas, New Mexico, & Great Britain. Been to enough of the world to know what Dorothy meant for sure!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom