• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What else are they going to say? Just like most other family and friends of mass murderers that cannot seem the obvious mental issues that don't match up?

They said he went to the range frequently to practice. Should everyone be suspicious of all of us on INGO because we go to the range frequently to practice?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    ????

FBI_510A5715-1200x800.jpg
    Next time they will double check to make sure a “GFZ” is actually a gun free zone

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Gunman identified as "Jonathan Douglas Sapirman"(SP) 20 year old, juvenile record, no record as adult. No drivers license

ATF took serial #'s from guns

Weapon used SIG Suaer M400, M&P15 recovered in bathroom, also had Glock in .357 Sig
    Over 100 rounds in his possession, practiced at Range USA, recently resigned from warehouse position in May.

then a stupid ad pops up...

shooter came out of the restroom
    24 rounds by shooter
    10 rounds by good samaritan

G.S. named from Seymour (missed name) Elija _______
    Was carrying under constitutional carry

Video surveillance caught nearly all the incident.

Police Chief says, G.S. was tactically proficient, engaged subject at long distance, motioned for people to exit behind him as he closed with subject.

2nd rifle was broken down in backpack

2 minutes to neutralize the subject

G.S. was detained and questioned at Greenwood PD, statements were confirmed by video. Turned himself into mall security.

Family members say the subject had gotten an eviction notice recently.

Subject left a laptop and butane in the oven at his apartment, put cellphone in toilet.

No motive yet.

Sounds like another person with nothing to loose.

Elija Dickens I think.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Elija Dickens I think.
    From WTHR:

At 5:57 p.m., Elisjsha Dicken, an armed bystander, fired on Sapirman. Dicken fired 10 rounds hitting Sapirman as Sapirman tried to retreat into the bathroom but collapsed and died.
    Dicken had no police training or military background, according to police. He was carrying under the new "Constitutional Carry" law and did not have a permit.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Elisjsha fired 10 rounds.

Curious to know what model Glock he used - how many it holds - if he had any rounds left, was he carrying a spare mag?

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Don't understand the thinking that killing other people is the answer to temporary woes.

Conjecture, probably didn't have the guts to off himself, so suicide by cop was probably his end goal.

I know what you mean though. You're desperate, lost your job, lost your apartment, got a bunch of guns and ammo, but your first thought is kill, kill, kill... Not, sell, sell, sell...

Be interesting to find out what he was trying to hide with his electronics countermeasures.

Dropping his phone in the toilet at the mall, and putting his laptop in the oven to bake?

Of course, I have no confidence that anything will come out about that.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Conjecture, probably didn't have the guts to off himself, so suicide by cop was probably his end goal.

I know what you mean though. You're desperate, lost your job, lost your apartment, got a bunch of guns and ammo, but your first thought is kill, kill, kill... Not, sell, sell, sell...

Be interesting to find out what he was trying to hide with his electronics countermeasures.

Dropping his phone in the toilet at the mall, and putting his laptop in the oven to bake?

Of course, I have no confidence that anything will come out about that.
    Because his FBI handlers told him to.

Damnit, now I'm on a list...

Top Bottom