• ...and so much more!
  • USAFAMMO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2014
    Nineveh
    Hey all,

i currently have a Glock 23 in a Don Hume iwb. It's not very comfortable at all. I was thinking of a Foxx Hybrid IWB.
    Do any of you know of a place in greenwood that might have something like that?

thanks

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Since the OP asked about "hybrid holsters", I'll assume that's the style he's wanting to see. Other than "King Tuk" you're not likely to find many hybrid styles in stock at shops. I'd give you my standard testimony on how MTAC is by far the best holster of this style, but if you're already looking at $30 Foxx holsters, I'll assume cost is your primary concern so I'll offer this:

They are all the same except MTAC (and to some degree Alienwear since they offer interchangeable shells). Also, avoid Kholster unless you like half a cow's worth of leather tuffed in your pants.

Chad at USDS in Greenwood probably has his personal Crossbreed and Alienwear holsters around that you could check out if you just want to see one.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Thanks you guys. $ is the issue at the moment, that's why I'm looking at foxx. I'll check out Elmer's and USDS

Bring an oxygen tank and a mask if you plan to brave Elmore's, and don't bring kids if you don't want them to learn new words. It took less than 5 minutes in that smoke-filled place to convince me never to return.

Needmorammo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Columbus
    Hey all,

i currently have a Glock 23 in a Don Hume iwb. It's not very comfortable at all. I was thinking of a Foxx Hybrid IWB.
    Do any of you know of a place in greenwood that might have something like that?

thanks
    If you are looking for an IWB holster that distributes the weight for comfort for all day wear, I would recommend the aliengear. I have one from foxx that looks like a supertuck. Looks like a nice holster but not as appealing as the alien. (Alien looks way cooler,has extra screws and seems to be easier to tuck.
    If you want something that is easy to remove and put on I recommend the Lil Foxx. This holster is not as long as the others ,but is also kydex and leather. It is held on by 1 nonmetal clip and the leather conformed nicely.
    I would be glad to let you look at them if you like. It looks like I'm just a little west of you but can't pm yet.

TheRedStang

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2014
    Greenwood
    I'd say go find a place with a Remora holster. I currently carry my M&P 9C in that and it's really comfortable. My father got a Remora at the same time that I did and he uses it to carry his Glock 27. The Remora is only $25 so it might be worth a try.
    A good place somewhat near Greenwood is Bradis.. it's not too far away

Top Bottom