• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    It's a hoot. I drove an hour.to get here, and it wasn't wasted time. Lots of old stuff, as usual. A few good prices, lots.of crazy prices, lots of "ancillary " products.
    Were you able to pick up your Pert Plus from the table of shampoo in the back right corner? I chuckled a good bit at that. I bought some 9mm in bulk at a good price but that was it. Not bad, not great...but I live 10 minutes away so travel was minimal.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I got a great deal on some 270 reloading stuff. Over 50 bucks worth of dies and bullets for 15 dollars. I also picked up a brick of 22 ammo for 25 dollars. I thought it was a good show. Saw a few surplus rifles. Well worth the 30 minute drive.

mstagg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I picked up a ton of 9mm for a good price. Also found an old remington 870 wingmaster for $225 that looks like it will be a fun first restoration project.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Pic of SP 1ish. It's really a R6600 Colt AR15 A2 Sporter. Serial is SP 215xxx. Bought this at Greenfield Sunday. This is the back-up plan to the SP1 I've got my eye on.
    604 Colt upper with a C mp C barrel. (chrome chamber only) 1 in 12 twist, Black furniture. Colt slab side lower. With an off-set front pin. Tiny pic????? Sideways? Seriously ???
    24od1ch.jpg

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I didn't see that one, I wonder if I missed it or it wasn't there..( early Sat. morning ) Probably a good thing really !
    Congrats, it looks like a nice one.
    It was behind the tables and not in that configuration. It's a R6600 which is sometimes called a SP2, lower marked AR15 A2 HBAR Sporter. The R6600's had the heavy Hbar barrel and an A2 upper (some had A1 uppers). The SP2s also had the slab side lowers. I had the NOS 604 upper and the A1 furniture. Like I said it's a place holder for a SP1. Thanks, it does look very nice. Now I'm looking for another black cotton GI sling. The one with the non adjustable hook on the butt end. And, you've guessed it. It was pricey.

Top Bottom