• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    Any one else have anything to report on this show . I've been on the fence all day . All the housework is done ( for now ) and Sunday is another day . A 9 mm is out there somewhere just calling for me . Who knows what could jump to the front of the "pick me " line .?

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I drive for an hour to see it, just for the entertainment value. Brad and Sheila were there, with some tasty blades. Things are getting better, but not to where I'm gonna buy nuch yet. And apparently, old Smith revolvers are still made of gold, which was still better than the platinum colt snake guns.

SpyderRick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Greenwood
    I went Saturday and was not impressed by the show. It was very crowded and a small show. I went looking for AR parts for one of my builds but did not find anything at all. I felt the prices were pretty high especially on ammo but i expected that. Not sure if I would make the drive from greenwood to it again.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    The Greenfield gun show is not one I would recommend. Too pricey, with too much junk. If your in the market, try KS & E Sports @ 8756 Pendleton Pike Indianapolis, Indiana 46226 317-899-1040.
    The last time I was in there, they had a S&W Shield 9mm for $369 NIB. Small store without a lot of inventory, but they are cheap on what they have.

Outlaw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Cornfield east of Indy
    I went Saturday and was not impressed by the show. It was very crowded and a small show. I went looking for AR parts for one of my builds but did not find anything at all. I felt the prices were pretty high especially on ammo but i expected that. Not sure if I would make the drive from greenwood to it again.

I was dissapointed in the ar parts selection as well. I was looking for some rear flip up sights and a fore grip and found nothing but a double priced utg hogue pistol grip.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I drive for an hour to see it, just for the entertainment value. Brad and Sheila were there, with some tasty blades. Things are getting better, but not to where I'm gonna buy nuch yet. And apparently, old Smith revolvers are still made of gold, which was still better than the platinum colt snake guns.

I bet I know who you're talking about. There's a guy with a ton of smiths that always sets up. Same guns, show after show, I guess he doesn't get the hint.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I stopped by Highsmith on 9 on the way out. They had one of those little Kimbers I've become interested in. Upon my refusal to immediately open my wallet and shower him with cash, the young man suggested that, if I wasn't trying to break the bank, a RIA might do. Nothing against them, they just don't do anything for me. To be fair, I don't try to look particularly prosperous when I go to these little soirées. I looked around a little more, and made my way out. Definitely a different kind of gun shop.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom