• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Suggesting that someone is the best in the world merely because they were victorious in a reality tv show is rather....uhh.....well.....never mind.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I have to agree...the participants on the show were chosen for their on camera personalities as much as for for their shooting skills. If I were to call someone the "greatest shooter in the world" I would be more likely to chose the last winner of the Masters Shooting Championship. I would bet the house on Koenig against the Brit....

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Suggesting that someone is the best in the world

No one is suggesting anything, I am merely stating a fact.

When he can do this he will be one step closer to earning the title of "Greatest Shooter in the World"...

No need, just the mere presence of an Englishman causes Jer Bear to shudder in fear. Jer Bear could have submitted his application for Top Shot but he ran like Bobby Lee out of Pennsylvania.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    No one is suggesting anything, I am merely stating a fact.

No need, just the mere presence of an Englishman causes Jer Bear to shudder in fear. Jer Bear could have submitted his application for Top Shot but he ran like Bobby Lee out of Pennsylvania.

:laugh:
    Man, you're really in for it now. Wait 'til they find out the English invented Chobham armour. Little do they know what Q has been working on in the laboratree. :):

Last edited:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So if being on a reality show about shooting makes you the greatest shot in the world, does being on Survivor make you the worlds greatest survivalist?

If one is English, yes.

but I doubt if he considers himself the Greatest shot in the world

It matters not, so long as INGO never, ever forgets that the greatest shot in the world is an Englishman. One Englishman defeated 300 million Americans.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    H.M.S - n. 1. A prefix used in the names of British warships, meaning His Majesty's Ship or Her Majesty's Ship

...forgot to add "Aaaarrrgh!" :):

Tranquillity308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    Martinsville
    Looks like the guy did a really good run! I'd like to see the targets though. His time was 46 seconds, while the record is in the mid-30s...so the guy who scored in the mid-30s isn't as good as this guy? :P

Top Bottom