• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Here are too great survival phone apps you can download for free. I know they are both available on android market but not sure about iphone...

U.S army survival
    USMC Summer

just thought I would share!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    huh?

What's an app?

ALMOST makes me wish I had a smart phone. But then I wouldn't have any time to make myself smarter.

You kids and your gadgets. Learn to make a fire with a fire plow.:draw::laugh:

schhrdkncks

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Ohio county Indiana
    What's an app?

ALMOST makes me wish I had a smart phone. But then I wouldn't have any time to make myself smarter.

I believe you should use all of the tools that are available to you. I also own a kindle that will hold up to 35000 books and it will hold a charge for 30 days. That can be a very large survival library in a very small package. If you are going to rely on technology that would be wrong but it is just one more tool in my toolbox.

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    What's an app?

I can make one with a fire plow, but I prefer a bow and spindle. I am probably a "kid" to you... but I am also a Eagle Scout and a Minisino.:D

Top Bottom