• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    Had a great day at Henryville, even ignited a couple of tannerite targets. The one thing that I did have a problem with was the extractor and plunger flew out of my Ruger 10/22 I found them on the bench, but the crazy thing is that 2 weeks before I had the EXACT same thing happen with my Remington 597, and I was unable to find the extractor and plunger. The only common denominator was that I was shooting that craptastic Wal-Mart bulk pack ammo which I dont think I am going to shoot anymore... I have started to bulk up on Blazer and CCI... Anyway, we had a great time and hopefully I will have some videos to put up sooner than later...

Gunner

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Had a great day at Henryville, even ignited a couple of tannerite targets. The one thing that I did have a problem with was the extractor and plunger flew out of my Ruger 10/22 I found them on the bench, but the crazy thing is that 2 weeks before I had the EXACT same thing happen with my Remington 597, and I was unable to find the extractor and plunger. The only common denominator was that I was shooting that craptastic Wal-Mart bulk pack ammo which I dont think I am going to shoot anymore... I have started to bulk up on Blazer and CCI... Anyway, we had a great time and hopefully I will have some videos to put up sooner than later...

Gunner

?......... Is'at even legal back there?.........:dunno:

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    The only thing I have seen that is not allowed is fully automatic weaponry. Nothing at all in the rules about tannerite. Heck, I am only doing a max of a 1lb target and normally splitting those into 2 8oz targets. Anyway... It seems like every time I set one off EVERYONE loves it...

Gunner

BigHoss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Yep if you get on their website you will see that it is infact ILLEGAL.... but I do see it happen all the time there.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    Yep if you get on their website you will see that it is infact ILLEGAL.... but I do see it happen all the time there.

I have looked on their site at the following:

http://www.in.gov/dnr/forestry/files/fo-Clark_Shooting_Range_Regs.pdf

The one thing that I do see is this:

3. The only targets allowed are paper. All firing must be down range with reasonable care taken to ensure that all projectiles will be stopped by the range backstop.

My targets are in plastic sandwich bags wrapped in duck tape which technically arent paper, but plastic I guess I can see where I was shooting something that wasnt allowed. I also guess that since I like to set up milk jugs and shoot them that those would not be allowed either. Oh and for the record I carry out MORE than I bring in, so I am doing MY part to keep the range clean.

If you can point me to the correct site where it is illegal I would really appreciate it because I dont want to be doing anything that is in fact against the law.

Thanks,

Gunner

Top Bottom