• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    According to the Journal & Courier, Lafayette is about to open a new Gander Mountain!

It is going into the "Pavilions" shopping center, accross Creasy Lane from Sam's Club. I assume they will be occupying the old Sportsman's Warehouse location.

Hope they're open in time for deer season.

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    I can't EVEN WEAR my FREE Gander Mountain hat out in public without getting cussed by total strangers because Gander Mountain has butthurt so many people .

If they ever disappear , there will be very few tears ....

They have enough money to open another store , so they must have sold another firearm.-:D

( I have bought several guns off of them so some of this might be in purple .-.;) )

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    It is going into the "Pavilions" shopping center, accross Creasy Lane from Sam's Club. I assume they will be occupying the old Sportsman's Warehouse location.

Hope they're open in time for deer season.

It is going in the same location and is scheduled to open in the fall.

I hope their fate is better than Sportsman's Warehouse! I just can't see Lafayette supporting one of these types of stores.

This could be a nice boost to the local gun shops if they get their act together a little. I was in both 4 guns and Haley's on Friday. 4 Guns, once again didn't even acknowledge me and Haley's as usual fed me lines about gun availability. Come on guys, I see your passion about firearms, learn some customer service skills! If you do, Gander Mountain will boost your sales!

Mossberg84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    Good, im sure I'll visit this one instead of the Terre Haute one. Was just in the Terre Haute one and found some extra magazines for my Mossberg 702. None of the LGS have had any and I hate ordering stuff online. The extra $ was worth it to just have them now instead of waiting for shipping

Top Bottom