• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lbk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Middletown
    Just bought a new LCP at a new little gun shop in New Castle, In. Called Buck Shot sporting goods.
    People working there were great, and made buying very easy and fast. Price was great, and products were in stock and available.
    looking forward to using my new Ruger

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Good to know. I'm in muncie, do you happen to have an address?

It is easy to get to from Muncie. Take 3 south to 38 in New Castle(Second light if heading into New Castle from the north). Turn right(west) onto 38 and go approx. 1/2 mile. Look for the shop on the south side of 38 as you are driving along.

It is a nice little shop. I like it better than any of the gun shops in Muncie that I have been to.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    It is a small shop but they seem to have some good prices for the area. I've stopped in at Big Daddy's in Hagerstown which is a bigger shop and was less impressed.

dieselmudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    United States
    just used Buckshot for a FFL transfer from Buds. only 20 bucks, as compared to 30-35 other places. i did have to call and have them email FFL info to buds, even though they were listed as a preferred FFL transfer. but about 3 minutes on the phone, and that evening had my shipping confirmed email from buds. buckshot called me the next day and informed me my order had arrived. picked it up yesterday afternoon. even let the guys behind the counter fondle it after we unpacked and inspected it. really like dealing with the guys there. would recommend them to anyone in an hour radius. thanks Jason and Neil.

Top Bottom