• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeremySS

Plinker
    Mar 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Just wanted to say thanks again to the nice people down at Bradis for helping me with my Bushmaster AR-15 purchase today. They even put up with my 2 year old who was not acting like his normal easy going self. I got what I feel was a great deal, was treated very well, and will definitely be making this my gun shop of choice for future purchases. Thanks again :thumbsup:

JeremySS

Plinker
    Mar 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I was the one that waited on you and you are very welcome. Please come again.

Thank you again, I will hopefully be down with the FIL in the next few weeks. He is looking for a handgun, either Glock or XD and I told him that you guys are the place to go :cheers:

Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    I went to Bradis today and they are a class act. I met Simon 6101 and Shockabookoo, great guys. I was waited on by Mark and he is a gentleman, and I left with a Marlin 795. :D
    I went to Bradis on the recommendations of INGO members, and I am now a customer for life. Thanks guys!
    Now for some trigger time to prepare for Appleseed! :D

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Apr 10, 2010
    That is something we never get tired of hearing

We appreciate your business and never get tired of hearing that we have gained another customers business. The Marlin 795 is a good choice for the Appleseed events.

Simon6101

Master
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    It was good meeting you too

We are very big Supporters of the site at Bradis and always glad to meet other members. We always try to point out evryone in the shop that is working that day and what they go by. Please come back and see us again.

Top Bottom