• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    OUTSTANDING! Your little man really should have on eye protection as well as ear protection when shooting though. ;)

Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    OUTSTANDING! Your little man really should have on eye protection as well as ear protection when shooting though. ;)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

They were frustrating him, and he wanted to quit, because he couldnt get his face down to see his sights rights ect. So rather than ruin his first experiece shooting, i took them off him.

Last edited:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Looks like a great time was had!
    Keep searching for eye protection. It took us 3 or 4 pairs before we found glasses that worked well for my sons small head. We're still sorting through ear muffs/plugs.

jwglock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Lafayette area
    Very nice job! The young man obviously knows what he is doing and has been trained well. Be proud on your "little man"!

On a side note... Ignore the internet ball-busters that can't simply allow a guy to share an enjoyable experience with his son. People like just plain **** me off! This site has gone way so far in the 'I know better than you & I'm gonna tell ya' direction that it is simply no longer enjoyable nor worth my time to browse. I'm sure the ball-busters will want to tell me where I'm wrong, but I really don't care.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Good for you Josh. My six year old is still learning/practicing with his Daisy but I've been looking at those Crickets. How did you like it?

I've been leaning toward the Savage Rascal as it has an accutrigger and is super light (my son is really small for 6)

Good on you for getting him started young.

Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    Good for you Josh. My six year old is still learning/practicing with his Daisy but I've been looking at those Crickets. How did you like it?

I've been leaning toward the Savage Rascal as it has an accutrigger and is super light (my son is really small for 6)

Good on you for getting him started young.

Hey bud, the crickets are nice. If I were to do it over again, I'd get the Rascal. 2 reasons, the trigger and the rascal has the follower in the loading port makes it MUCH easier for little fingers to load it.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Hey bud, the crickets are nice. If I were to do it over again, I'd get the Rascal. 2 reasons, the trigger and the rascal has the follower in the loading port makes it MUCH easier for little fingers to load it.

Good to know. Thanks for the heads up.

Dustzilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Indy

Can you get the Rascal in pink? I have a daughter who is due to get her first .22 before too long and pink has been requested.

Never mind. I looked it up and pink is a go.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom