• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I met Bogus at Atterbury today. He let me shoot his SR9c. Thank you Bogus :yesway:. It was a hell of a shooter. I'm highly considering one now. He also shot my FNP 9. As of today I have 390 rounds through it with 0 malfunctions. Today I shot at 15 yards instead of 7.5. I also took my AK. I wanted to test fire after the mods. I also wanted to test out the polymer mag I bought. I ran 70 rounds through it. The mag performed flawlessly. So, I will be buying more. Adding the broomstick really made a big difference when it came to accuracy. I fired it from the bench at 50 yards. Now, I'm debating if I really want to add optics. I defiantly want to get a high-viz front sight though. I was actually surprised at the accuracy. Compared to when I did not have a broomstick. All in all it was a great day. I was hoping to put more rounds through the AK but they closed at 6 this evening. I'm very pleased on how my AK came out. It was defiantly worth the money and time. I also ran into Blackhawk2001. Forgive me, I'm horrible with names. He asked me about my AK. So, we talked for a couple of minutes. He was a nice guy. I also ran into 88E30M50 as he was leaving. Bogus thanks again for letting me shoot your SR9c.

Here is a pic of my target that I shot at with my AK.

0032.jpg

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    Glad you liked it. The FNP was really nice! I can't believe how light the recoil feels. Extremely smooth as well. Thanks for letting me try it out. I would definitely put it high on my list if I were looking for another full-size.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Glad you liked it. The FNP was really nice! I can't believe how light the recoil feels. Extremely smooth as well. Thanks for letting me try it out. I would definitely put it high on my list if I were looking for another full-size.

I'm glad you liked it. It's definantly a well made pistol.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It was nice running into you down at Atterbury again today. I need to get into the habit of walking the line to see if there's anyone I know shooting when I'm down there. I was there with my youngest son exercising a couple of our 22lrs (10/22, Henry H001 and a Glenfield Marlin 25). It's been a while since we've had them out so we enjoyed a day of cheap shooting.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    It was nice running into you down at Atterbury again today. I need to get into the habit of walking the line to see if there's anyone I know shooting when I'm down there. I was there with my youngest son exercising a couple of our 22lrs (10/22, Henry H001 and a Glenfield Marlin 25). It's been a while since we've had them out so we enjoyed a day of cheap shooting.

:yesway:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I'm glad to hear the mods on the AK went well. I shot BloodEclipse's SRC9 yesterday and I was impressed with it. I am unsure how I feel about the HUGE chambered indicator, but as far as function, I liked it a lot.

buzz815

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Shelby cty
    I met Bogus at Atterbury today. He let me shoot his SR9c. Thank you Bogus :yesway:. It was a hell of a shooter. I'm highly considering one now. He also shot my FNP 9. As of today I have 390 rounds through it with 0 malfunctions. Today I shot at 15 yards instead of 7.5. I also took my AK. I wanted to test fire after the mods. I also wanted to test out the polymer mag I bought. I ran 70 rounds through it. The mag performed flawlessly. So, I will be buying more. Adding the broomstick really made a big difference when it came to accuracy. I fired it from the bench at 50 yards. Now, I'm debating if I really want to add optics. I defiantly want to get a high-viz front sight though. I was actually surprised at the accuracy. Compared to when I did not have a broomstick. All in all it was a great day. I was hoping to put more rounds through the AK but they closed at 6 this evening. I'm very pleased on how my AK came out. It was defiantly worth the money and time. I also ran into Blackhawk2001. Forgive me, I'm horrible with names. He asked me about my AK. So, we talked for a couple of minutes. He was a nice guy. I also ran into 88E30M50 as he was leaving. Bogus thanks again for letting me shoot your SR9c.

Here is a pic of my target that I shot at with my AK.

0032.jpg
    You killed the hostage. Good looking Ak and a good shooter. Good to see you as always.

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    Quick question about Atterbury, do you guys by any chance know the range prices or have a phone number for them? A buddy of mine and I were looking to go out there, and tried looking the place up online, but the website appears to be broken :dunno:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm glad to hear the mods on the AK went well. I shot BloodEclipse's SRC9 yesterday and I was impressed with it. I am unsure how I feel about the HUGE chambered indicator, but as far as function, I liked it a lot.

We need to get together again. I think you and Kimmi would really like the way it shoots now. I never imagined shooting a group like that with an AK. Compared to before, where the rounds where hitting all over the place. I really like the OD green. Defiantly adds some flare.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    We need to get together again. I think you and Kimmi would really like the way it shoots now. I never imagined shooting a group like that with an AK. Compared to before, where the rounds where hitting all over the place. I really like the OD green. Defiantly adds some flare.

heck yeah! I love shooting! I'm sure it won't be hard to convince Kimmi to make another trip to Atterbury.

cartmanfan15

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Seymour, IN
    Yeah heard that this place is a good place to shoot. $6 an hour is not too bad. Is that for rifles too or...? Heard it was an outdoor one but maybe the lane thing is just throwing me off.

Top Bottom