• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mitch B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    indiana
    Just saw this thread. More people from around Grant Co. then I thought on here. Wish I could make it but I'll be at work. I would be up for the next get together. Keep me posted if one ever happens again.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    I just made reservations for 8-10 folks , Saturday morning Feb 19th, at 0700 in the morning, at the 9th St. Cafe... it's just a few blocks west of the Marion bypass on 9th street.

We can do it most any time if someone can't make this one, so don't hesitate to holler if the inclination presents itself. Look forward to seeing you this Saturday.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Morning boys.. so far i am still on for saturday but it is a day by day thing as the wife constantly remembers things she forgot to tell me we were doing..

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    I'll look forward to seeing those that can make it. If you can't make it, we can always set up another one.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Well the wife has mandatory overtime saturday so consider me confirmed, although I must confess something... although I know firearm safety and such I have never been to a range so be gentle with me.

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Bring your common sense and you'll be fine. It's not rocket science... or I couldn't do it..... :)

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    For the range, you'll need targets, and your own eye/ear protection. There are 4X8 sheets of OSB in front of each berm. There are 9 pistol bays that can handle 4 shooters each, and 14 rifle positions of 25, 50, 100, and 200 yards. You can shoot from overhead cover in almost all stations in case of rain. If you have other questions, let me know.

Last edited:

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    I am definitely bringing the sigs out to play, I would love to find an even longer range but 200 will do for now :D. If anybody has any pocket guns bring them out I am in a shopping mood and what better way to window shop than to actually shoot one.

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Further range info.....

Last week, the pistol rang was inaccessible due to drifting. I'm hoping that most of that has melted. If we can't get there, there's an open 25 yard range right next to the rifle range.

bksboiler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Boy I wish I could make this but won't work out. Please keep me posted on the next one.

I really would like to go and meet you all and get a chance to visit Deer Creek.

Enjoy yourselves.

Top Bottom