• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baglorious

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    NW IN
    Just a thread to heap some well-deserved praise on Granger Guns in Granger, IN. About 2-3 minutes from exit 83 of the Indiana Toll Road.

Steve, the proprietor, is excellent to deal with... and he truly has excellent prices. Usually several decent used guns as well. (Selection varies on used stuff... but always great prices.)

The reason the praise is well-deserved today: I bought a Ruger LCP there... for $260. Like everyone else, he is having a huge problem getting certain guns (especially LCPs)... but unlike everyone else, HE DOESN'T PRICE GOUGE!!!

Hooray for shop owners like Steve at Granger Guns.

bobn911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Edwardsburg, MI
    Another +1 for Granger Guns. I have seen Steve transport handguns across the state line into Michigan to Lunkers, to help the buyer complete the transaction on the same day. Later, Bob

SouthBendIN

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    South Bend
    i went in there a few weeks ago. both guys in there were real nice. but i do remember a year or so ago i walked in there and left after a few min because the guy was real grumpy. i plan to buy all my AR ammo there from now on. They have good prices on PMC .223 ammo.

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    First I want to let everyone know that i work for a different gun dealer. Now since that is out of the way, here goes...
    I have only been in there a few times, For a while, he was the only one who would sell me 1000 primers at a time, kempf in michigan city limited me to 100 unless i was buying a press from him. Don't need a press i have several. Steve didn't jack up the prices. I was buying 1000 primers for $30/1000. Kempf is now at $60/1000. He has a good selection if bolt action rifles(my personal fav's) but is limited on handguns (due to space limitations). If he can order it for you he will, and it will be at a fair price. If you need reloading equiptment or supplies he is the man to go to. I have always had a good experience when I go in there.

jtemple42000

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2008
    Granger
    Steve has always been pleasant and easy to talk to.
    I have bought a couple guns from him in the past year or two. I didn't plan on buying either of them, but the prices were to good to walk away from. He has also become my go to guy for reloading supplies, powder and primers.

swissrifles1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Near South Bend
    Been in there several times, has done a couple of transfers for me . (For 30 bucks per transfer, I should have at least got a smile) I was lucky to get the time of day. Guy has the personality of a stone. Doubt if i'll be back.

Last edited:

IGETDRUNK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Elkhart, IN
    I went to granger guns for the first time today is was a very small building but the guy steve was very helpful and not pushy at all. They also have awesome ammo prices

Balinor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    i cant go there there is a dominos pizza next door :P ( i love dominos pizza i would never get inside)

Top Bottom