• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    I'm waitng for the ad-on article where the local majestry files charges against the grandmother on behalf of the King. Since it's ILLEGAL for british SUBJECTS to own guns let allow machine guns!

Fix it for you.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    As long as you are fixing things, you might want to keep in mind that the King of England has been dead for 56 years. They have a Queen now.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    358yjo0.jpg

Dammit, I just spit water all over the desk.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    Between Lincoln and Omaha, 1968.

On leave visiting some 4th cousins, twice removed. Rode the mower, checked out the small-block Chevy that was running on natural gas, bringing cold water up from about the same depth as where the gas was. Had lunch on the porch. Mother's uncle had some boys to drive by in the U.S.Army Reserve, delivering weapons to armories around the state. In the back of the 6-by were two cases with a brand-new M-16 in each box. The boys wanted to know if "Alman" wanted the guns, or knew anyone who would buy them. They asked $500 each. I looked at my dad, and he looked at "Alman" and we all looked at the M-16s. We looked at the manifest and the guns weren't on it, anywhere. We could have bought 2 M-16s for $500 apiece, But we didn't. We had the money, but not the guts. Damn! Pat

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    It does appear to be a laser training rifle. Fires a deadly laser beam at 86,000 miles per second. The "bad guy" wears a receiver to give the shooter credit for "hits".

Star Trek it isn't!

On stun Mr. Spock!

Of course it all depends on what she really received considering the file picture and not the real item.

Since when does light travel so slowly? :D

-J-

Give the kid a break, he was only 100,000 miles per second off, :dunno:

After all, that 100,000 mile per second mistake (at the moons closest point to earth) will get you 12811 miles from the half way mark to the moon!

Where's Apollo 13 when you need it!

marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    Stuff happens. Last year FedEx brought me a new 20ga auto shotgun from CZ that was intended for a FFL in Illinois. We happen to share the same name.

Top Bottom